November 29, 2014 | 1200 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Continuous Wear Makeup

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this in my closet, you know how when you buy something and then forget you bought it? Well, I picked up a few of these at Dollar Tree a while ago for a dollar each. I got this in "classic ivory" which is a little too matte white for me; I'm a tad pinker, but I like what how it looks. You only need a little dab, and it goes a long way. It also has a nice, matte finish to it with decent coverage. The problem I had with it is, IT DOESN'T LAST! It's totally gone in a few hours, worse than any of my other foundations. It's called continuous! It also doesnt contain sunscreen. Ok for now, not in the future. (they discontinued it anway? Not sure. Sometimes this stuff pops up in discount stores)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Cassiechris88

When I first bought this type of foundation I thought it looked great, so I kept using it and ended up using almost 2 bottles of it. On the second half of the last bottle I've started to notice that my face is starting to get really dry in the cheek area and when I apply this foundation it makes the dry spots look really flaky. I do like that it is smooth and easy to blend but overall I don't think this is worth the 5 dollers I paid for it. =[ I'll start to look for my new brand of foundation I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 4:38:00 AM More reviews by paulababe1985

some shades were a bit to pinkish or too pale but other than that it was a very smooth application it reminded me of max factor in away not the pancake stuff the foundation lasting performance it made my skin feel so smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by dall1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a nice medium coverage foundation. The color selection is very nice, and matches my skin better than most other foundations. I only wish it has spf in it, than it would be perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by angelstace22

Why did they stop making this product??? My sister and I both have used this foundation for years and I am so upset to not have it anymore. After much searching, I have yet to find a replacement foundation:( Any suggestions?

update--i now use physicians formula mineral wear talc-free foundation. love it!! it's great for my acne-prone skin. see my review for details.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff!! It looks gorgeous, applies smoothly and blends well. Coverage could be better, as I like the perfect flawless look. I got this in Buff Beige. It looks very clean and fresh. It feels awesome because it contains no oil, which is great for my combination skin. It has a gorgeous smell too. However, sometimes when I take the twist-top cap off, the product erupts from the pointy dispenser thing and makes it all messy which I do not like. I would also like this product to be a bit more creamy and less liquidy so it's not as messy to apply. I would definitely buy again. This is a good foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ben228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought some of this from the clearance basket at Eckerd a few months ago. I really like it! Too bad it is d/c'ed. Oh well, it seems like all the makeup companies are getting rid of there super matte, long wearing foundations. At least Revlon still has colorstay!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 6:13:00 AM More reviews by jessifer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this but cant find it anymore :( anyone know somewhere i can still get it?

i thought it was the best for my pale skin and didnt make me look orange,i loved it and it was cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is decent for the money and the color matches my skin tone well. I do like the texture, but I have to add some oil-free moisturizer to blend it better. I tried the TruBlend (like liquid plastic) and don't like that at all. Stick with the Continuous Wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by brilliant_brunette18

im always trying out foundations in search for the perfect one,and this one is coming close! i bought this in classic ivory-my usual shade,but for some reason the shades run real light,so i just use it as a concealer instead.it works good when i blend it with other foundation to get the perfect shade and works good as an eyeshadow base too.i havent used it as an actual foundation all over my face yet cuz its too light,but im sure a darker shade would work fine.it can be a little cakey and dry at times though,but i can work around that.evens out redness but never looks or feels thick.not bad!!