July 28, 2014 | 1674 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Ego Boost

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Keiti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it. It is the one and only for me. I have been buying it again and again for years.
I don't use it strictly as a leave in conditioner but more like a.. lotion for modelling my natural curls. They just come alive with ego boost like with nothing else! It makes beautiful, bouncy, healthy curls and the next day, after combing, I reapply and everything is cool again - this goes on until I wash my hair again. So I just want to say, this is a go-to, beautiful curls product! Don't know how much it has done for my split ends, haven't checked, but the overall condition of the ends has not worsened while using this, so maybe it just keeps the ends as healthy as they are, does not let them get any worse.
Because it is an awesome product for me, I find the price absolutely OK. Packaging isn't that great though. After I have been using the bottle for some time, little dents might form in the bottom, which go on to break, so all the juice runs out. Be careful with that. I will be repurchasing until they sell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Kelsea2013

OK SO THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT THAT I COULD NOT LIVE WITH OUT!!!! I USE THIS ON MY WET HAIR TO SCRUNCH. I HAVE WAVY AND SPIRAL CURLS THAT FREAK OUT AND FRIZZ IF I DO NOTHING. THIS KEEPS MY HAIR LOOKING AMAZING!! WHEN I USE IT I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS AND I LOVE THE EFFECT IT CREATES. AT FIRST IT SEEMS LIKE A GEL AND STIFFENS MY HAIR. I CONSTANTLY AM TOUCHING MY HAIR AND THE PRODUCT BEGINS TO LOOSEN UP AN BECOME VERY VERY SOFT. SO IN THE END RESULT MY HAIR IS FLAWLESS!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! Smells like the SALON!
The consistency is liquid and thin, but coats nicely onto the hair.
Background check on my hair: Never has been dyed or high/low lighted, I usually use heat on my hair daily, I blow dry my hair every other day, I sometimes curl my hair and I straighten my hair every other day (days I do not wash/blow dry my hair) but it only takes 7-10 minutes, max.
-Back to the review. I use this on WET hair. I used it from midlength to ends. When I used this on dry hair, it makes my hair somewhat stiff. When used on wet hair. my hair is soft and I feel ensured that my hair is protected by split ends. I don't have any split ends so I just use this to protect my hair (from all the heat styling).
It IS pricey but it is a great quality product. This was around $17. I love the packaging. The hot pink bottle plus green pump is so adorable! The pump never leaked and the pump is really convenient. 2 pumps from midlength to ends, once a week. I'd repurchase this even though I'm going to go try another brand even though this is great (Hey, I'm curious and want my hair to live up to its full potential!) This was definitely a hit product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it!!!! I have repurchased this product for so many times!!!! I dont think this product is irreplaceable, I tried other products but I wasn't too happy with the result.
After shampoo, conditioner and blow dry my hair, apply 1-2 pumps in your palm and apply it to half dry hair. Amazing result!!!
Who could resist this hot pink bottle :) :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Ambah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, when I first had this product I HATED it.. I tried it for a few weeks and it made my hair stiff, took my shine away, and I couldn't brush it at all. Which are the reasons I use a leave in. One day I decided to vigorously rub my hands together more than just spreading it between my palms. Something about the friction and heat made this product almost perfect with air drying and blow drying. And with my straightener even better!! I brought it with when I would go home from school and the top would leak/unscrew a little.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by kanilevista3

I straighten my hair everyday, so I wanted to look for a solution to dry hair/split ends. I found this and used it on both dry and wet hair. When i used it on dry hair, it make it really heavy. Made my volume disappear! When I used it on wet hair, it made it crunchy and hard like the result of hairspray. This product didn't help my hair at all. I must say the packaging is really neat and it smells good. Will not repurchase again though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by timuna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it, its great however I use it, also it stayed a long time for me, I use a little amount and it works fine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great for split ends. Have been a part of my hair routine for 10 years. Now I've jumped to Marrococanoil instead

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by PhatMuffin

If I use this in wet hair it makes it crunchy and if I use it in dry hair it gets heavy and dull. I've used this stuff for a couple of weeks now and I can't see any difference on my dry split ends. A bit disappointing because I'm usually satisfied with TiGi products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's the second brand I try so far for liquid leave in, I was using a spray.
Many years ago, I was using a leave in from the Brazilian Embellezze beauty Institute, but somehow they don't sell it anymore to the public. That was a miraculous product.
This one is good, does not leave my hair heavy, but it is not a wow product.