November 26, 2014 | 1837 users online

Loose Powders - Aveda - Loose Powder Plus Replenish

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by maxdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I forgot how much I love this powder. Lovely finish, a bit creamy in texture. Smells wonderful and is actually light enough for me. Doesn't settle into any little fine lines, just leaves me finished looking. I will have to just suck up the rather pricy-ness of this, it is really lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tsaman1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells just like the foundation-like roses. It sucks all the excess moisture off my face and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2003 2:49:00 AM More reviews by awboo

This loose powder does a wonderful job with finishing touches! I tend to have a problem with flakies, and loose powder just isn't the thing for me. That's why it only gets 3 lippies from me. Otherwise, it is finely milled and would work great on normal to oily skin. I find that using powder puffs actually make me look cakey. I like to dust it on with a powder brush, which blends it perfectly into my skin. The powder absorbs shine, but if you have an out-of-control oil problem your best bet is MAC blot powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by kittin