Face Stockholm #5 pressed powder

3.5

on 7/13/2004 9:45:00 AM

I must admit my intial reason for bying this product was that I couldn't resist the super-slick packaging, so small and cute! And I wasn't dissapointed at all when I started using it, because it does exactly what it's supposed to, takes away the shine but doesn't alter the colour of my skin and doesn't look cakey at all. Would have gotten top marks if I didn't have to reapply after a few hours. Upadate: After using this product or a while, it seemed to make my skin a lot more oily and I would have to cake it on. It put me off powders completely, and it;s first now, a year later, that I've plucked up the courage to buy a another one.

on 2/25/2003 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have not bought anything from FS for several years since I left LA. Then I spot this beautiful FS boutique in Soho, NYC so I decided to visit it. Luckily I found this oil-free pressed powder that came in a cute silver compact. The color was a perfect match (a bit darker than BB Soft Sand & NARS Eden) which was even better. The powder itself is soft, silky and gives sheer coverage. I can't rave enough about this item & I am sure I will purchase more other products from FS in the future.