October 22, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Healthy Body Complexion Moisturizing Lotion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by frenchconnection

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Of all the gradual self-tanning products I've tried, this gives me the best color. I get golden, brown, long-lasting color. However, the smell is all wet crackers!! I alternate this with Malibu Hemp self tanner, and the combination of the two really gives me a great, natural-looking tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ilovelicorice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Man- when I found out about this stuff it had already been discontinued. Finding this stuff was like trying to find Atlantis. I finally found it at Big Lots after searching about 8 different places, including 2 other Big Lots. I bought 4 bottles of it for $2.30 each. I would have bought more, but my hands were full and I couldn't find a cart near me. Anyway, I wish it came in a pump bottle but no biggie. WHY is it discontinued? Anybody know??

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by aleah7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this product on my face twice a week to exfoliate. You apply it to your face and let it sit for 10 minutes or so and it will loosen all the dead skin. Wash with a gritty facial scrub afterwards and your face will feel soft and smooth. It's like getting mini peel. I've been doing this for several months and my complexion is better than ever. It's the best beauty product I have in my cupboard.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mcr29

For starters, it smells pretty nasty and leaves skin feeling a little greasy, but as far as removing those little kp skin bumps goes, it works great. I would buy it again solely for that reason even though i've been wearing it for about 8 hours now and can still smell it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by GameFox

This has such wonderful reviews, so I feel a little bad having to be the bad guy. This lotion was so oddly uncomfortable. It smells like cucumber and melon lotion, which is nice. The healing properties are great, too. However, after my skin absorbs the moisture it feels so tight. The tightness wears off into the day, but not after a long time. Also, this ends up rubbing off! It was like dry wax, and I was just so irritated when I discovered this. Even my boyfriend noticed, but he had no idea what it was and kept his mouth shut until I told/asked him. I had to go through a whole bottle of the stuff, and I have one more to go. This will probably be my emergency lotion, but after this one's all gone I'm not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by enfantmignon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this lotion to help with the ingrown hairs (and scarring from ingrown hairs) on my shins, and I'm terribly impressed. It's cheap, gets the job done, and if it really has been discontinued I will be incredibly disappointed. Why has Vaseline been doing this with their more popular products? My friend was devoted to their shave-less formula (can't recall the name), and we had to go scouring drugstores to stock her up when that happened. The AHAs in this formula are pretty powerful, so definitely do a spot check before applying all over. Also, read the directions! You really, really need to wear sunscreen if you use this product (and you should really wear sunscreen even if you don't). The smell leaves something to be desired and it takes about a minute to fully absorb, but at $3.50 for 6.8 oz it's quite a deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ohyunalesca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great when you develop untoned skin. I can't get enough of the smell! I have no idea what it is but it's heavenly. I cannot feel it actually working but it makes my skin very smooth and bump-free.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by SensationalScent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my current everyday body lotion.

My skin type is extremely dry- dry enough in the cold months to crack and bleed.
And a while ago I had blemishes on my back- ( bacne?) using this product cleared up the blemishes and the irregular dark spots left from the (bacne??)
I apply twice a day after bathing. This lotion is thick, almost "glue like" in appearance, but it is not greasy and absorbs completely into my skin ( and I slather the stuff on).

It is also affordable and easy to find in any drugstore.
I did not realize this product was discontinued until I read the other reviews here.
How disappointing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Brumblebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only lotion I have ever used that makes the bumps on the back of my arms disappear- I love it! You must use it religiously- right when you get out the shower and before you go to bed every day and after two weeks you will be amazed. I love to pet my arms now, I am just so happy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by aneeqa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday so I dont know about long term effects on improving skin tone. However the lotion absorbs unbelieavably well. It is not sticky and my skin felt dry to the touch and very soft and smooth after applying it. I did not have any balling up effect. Also I have no complaints about the smell. It has a slight fuity melon-ish smell when applying it. However that goes away in a minute and my skin is left with a very faint flowery smell that I liked. Will update later!