November 22, 2014 | 1716 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Photogenic Skin-Illuminating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Britforever26

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. blends so well, make sure the counter girl gives you rhte right color. i dont buy this anymore cause I dont have the money too, cause I live in Argentina. but its Awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by defendergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a brown-skinned girl (MAC NC 50). I use this Lancome concealer in Bronze and it is simply beautiful under my eyes. It has a beautiful illuminating effect. Love it. My only rant is that it is a bit creamy so that my eyeliner kinda runs. :-( Still, it's a beautiful concealer on brown skin. I just recommend you use waterproof eyeliner. They've stopped making it so I buy it on ebay....

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by sickofacne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ok, so.....another pot product....urgh! I have acne, and I keep having to dip my brush back into the pot everytime.....it creates more bacteria people!!!! Enough with putting stuff in pots!

Now that the rant is over, it's good for coverage, kinda cakey feeling if you are covering a big zit, I wouldn't use it around the eyes, cause if it cakes on a zit, imagine your creases under the eye?!!!

UPDATE!
November 6th 2010: got rid of it. made me breakout, even though I cleaned the HELL out of the pot and the brush applicator.
onto the next....

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by livibrooke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have tried this and it worked great for my skin but they discontinued it but i found it for $10 at beflurt.com

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by MILFof3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is ok for covering blemishes on the face, but I wouldn't use it for the under eye. It may work for redness too, but I don't have any so I can't really speak to that. It dries to a powdery finish.

I wasn't going to even try it, but it was on sale at the outlet store for $10. The woman in the store said it's being discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkeyheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! Little does go a long way and i also like how it covers up my acne scars really well. The texture is very creamy and feels like your not wearing anything. I also like how there is an spf in it. The only downfall is the packaging, not much too my liking. But most importantly, its the results that matter. Btw, I wouldn't recommend using this as an undereye concealer its not the best product for that area. But none the less i still love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by iridescentlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had a good first impression of this product; it was creamy and blendable and had good coverage. However, within a few hours, it ended looking extremely cakey and dry. I also hated dipping my finger/brush into the product, not the most sanitary packaging out there. Although it did not cause any skin problems for me, it just wasn't a good concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I originally bought this product because of its illuminating effects and how easy it was to blend. When i first applied it to my undereye circles it seemed to do the trick, until an hour later. The product had dried up, and appeared cakey. I had to constantly smooth it out with my fingers all day long just to keep it from creasing into my under eye lines, thus the concealer dissipating completely by the second or third hour. Even when worn with moisturizer underneath and tinted moisturizer on top, it dried out. Overall, this product kinda sucks! Not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

Upon application, you feel that this concealer lives up to its overpriced, famous french brand: it is smooth, blends it like a dream, is a natural realistic skin colour that is hard to detect, and it seems to do the job of concealing.

Wait a little less than an hour, and you'll find that the concealer has settled insidiously (and quite neatly) into your under-eye lines.
Wait a little longer, maybe two hours, and you'll see that the concealing effect of the concealer has faded away. By the end of the day it would have disappeared completely, even if worn beneath foundation.
If you plan to wear this over green or yellow concealer (colour-correcting concealers) I also don't recommend it because it will not conceal it well enough, believe me. The colour will somehow blend in with the the other and create a different colour altogether.

It is not worthy of its brand name after all, but I do think my oily complexion played some part in it's mediocre rating.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I tried this out on my undereyes at the counter and it went on very cakily and dry. I bought the Maquicomplet instead since it just blended into my skin.