July 22, 2014 | 1411 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Intencils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2006 7:16:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was my first lancome mascara at my university years.I know its discontinued so theres nothing to reccommend but I will try the new lancome mascaras

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Intencils clumped badly on my eyelashes... not impressed at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara!!! One of the best cosmetic products ever! I have very dense lashes and this is the only mascara that enhances every single one of them. Every other mascara Ive tried just glued them together! Worth every penny...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very average mascara. Doesn't do anything well, but at least it doesn't clump or flake. Save the dough, buy cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Reminded me of YSL Thickening mascara in application but this flaked on me almost immediately and continued flaking throughout the day. Tried it again on another day and did an eye-to-eye comparison with the YSL mascara. Eyes looked the same but the flaking continued on the Lancome eye and I was very careful not to rub my eye in any way. This will go in the trash. And another one bites the dust...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like dramatic lashes but this was a clumpy mess on me. Applied too thickly and messily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2003 12:05:00 AM More reviews by mytheleneblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the price is unappealing on all lancome mascaras..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2003 10:47:00 AM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I love the way it makes my lashes look, thick and fringey, but application is a pain. It tends to get clumpy, and in the mornings when I'm in a rush I just don't have the time to wipe wand, apply, comb, etc... Other than that I really like this mascara. Too bad it's being discontinued. Amplicils is next on my "to try" list.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Flakes be us. No more for me - I took it back to Nordies. It went on clumpy then promptly flaked off all over my face. I used some damp toilet paper to get it off in the ladies room.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 7:26:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably the most gorgeous mascara for my lashes. Every time I wear it, people ask me why I look so good (not realizing it's the fabulous lashes!) I love it, but it's definitely not for those of you who want a subtle look. Intencils definitely provides dramatic lashes.