October 22, 2014 | 2011 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Super Shine Lip Gloss in Oxygen

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by miumiubabe

The glitter in this is very chunky and the lipgloss is very very very sticky. too sticky for my liking. it smells like a sugary ... dough but it doesnt taste like cookie dough in my opinion. The glitter in this gloss reflects a bluish purple and green which really bothered me. The gloss didnt last very long either. It always left my lips dry and with glitter. It was also very drying and wasnt very shiny. The formulation is very goopy and i didnt like it. The gloss is a clear gloss with sparkles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I'm 25 and i love this gloss - okay, i'm still not ready to grow up, as my make up is less than mature but i avoid crazy glitter glosses now!

This is by no means a full on glitter gloss. Its a clear, sticky product that has blue/purple (and occasional green) micro sparkles that adds to the shine and plumps up the lips.
It smells gorgeous but i will say the glitter causes the gloss to have a slightly (but ever so) gritty feel if you're in the habit of rubbing your lips together. Overall, i really love this and would recommend to anyone who wanted something a little different to the normal clear glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's like a secret weapon.
In the package is scary looking! its iridescent/bluish and has glitter - dont let that stop you!
The way it has the iridescence in it makes any lip look full and luscious. the glitter looks as if it would look fake and glittery - but it only enhances the shine. On lips, it's virtually clear and enhances any lip color. over a l/s or stian, ti enhances the color and really makes the lips stnadout. it doesnt bleed color much nor change it. It's quite sticky (which doesnt bother me, in fact I like it!) so it stays on FOREVER. I enjoy the cake batter scent and the brush applicator. Its a hg for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ParisXIII

Been wearing this lip gloss since 11th grade and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Smells like cake batter!
Clear super sticky, shiny gloss with tons of micro glitter that is like a bright baby blue. This gloss is FANTASTIC. Oh my god! Love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2007 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

The color is pretty---clear w/iridescent sheen of blue, like what you'd see in an oil slick, with blue sparkles--but the texture is horrid. The glitter is tacky, gritty, and feels like sand on my lips. Too bad the texture made this unwearable.....Lancome Juicy Tube in Icy Pop is the better version of this, Icy Pop's sparkles don't feel gritty at all on my lips and goes on smoothly and feels great on my lips. Don't get Oxygen, get Icy Pop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 10:09:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous clear gloss with little blue-purple micro glitter. It just adds a little oomph that ordinary clear gloss can't! It looks great overtop of lipstick, esp. reddish tones at night. It just gives the lips a little added sparkle. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had to try at least one lip gloss from Hard Candy after falling in love with the gloss portion of my Stain and Shine lip duo in the color Stop. I like sticky lip gloss - it's the only kind that has any staying power on my lips. I don't see anything but clear gloss when I apply this color and that is exactly what I was looking for. I like the vanilla/cakey scent. I will make a point to try this gloss in some of the colors available. I would definitely buy this lip gloss in Oxygen again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 11:04:00 AM More reviews by alethea

Lovely texture with great shine -- it smoothes over my chapped lip areas! This is a clear based gloss with blue/green infused glitters, kind of like Blueberry JT as the poster below mentioned. A very pretty gloss -- would get it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by AliceHolst

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Hard Candy website describes the shade as "sheer metallic white with glitter", and it is very sheer, with a slight blue sheen. The glitter is very fine and subtle, not obvious from a distance.

me: *extremely* fair with cool undertones; grey eyes, dark blonde hair;
extremely dry, sensitive skin with random spots

www.hardcandy.com continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I swapped for this, excited to find a gloss with similar blue sparkle to those in Blueberry Blast (JT). I love the texture of the gloss - It's thick and sticky (which = longlasting!) and smells of sugar/marshmallow/vanilla. The gloss is gritty, but that doesn't bother me at all. I wish the sparkles would show up a bit more, though. When I wear this alone, this gloss is basically clear. I'm going to experiment a bit and see if I can use a shade under to get the sparkles to show up a bit more (?). This gloss lasts longer than MAC on me. It's my first HC gloss. I'd probably try another :)