February 1, 2015 | 2087 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Spirit

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2015 8:27:00 PM More reviews by kim2241

Really dark color..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Becca2319

This was bought for me as a gift and I love it. It's statement but still a neutral colour. I wear a pink tone lipgloss over the top to brighten it up a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by napkinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm gonna start this review out by saying, THIS IS A BROWN LIPSTICK. it is BROWN. maybe with the tiniest tinge of pink but barely. to me, this is the definition of that token 90s brown. especially on my super warm, fair skintone. its labeled as a satin but i call it a "comfortable matte" because there is no shine but i find my lips to feel moisturized after it has worn off. it is not, however, transfer proof like most mattes. i was at a family dinner yesterday afternoon and we all write our names on our plastic cups so that we can keep up with them. my sister made a joke that i didnt even need to write my name on mine since mine was the one with lipstick all over it. (i wore Spirit to the dinner) the lasting power is pretty good. i can get several hours of wear out of it even eating and drinking and it wears off evenly, and doesnt leave that gross lipstick ring around the edges of my lips. that is always a plus for me, because I hate that dreaded lipstick ring. i feel like if you have really cool undertones this may not work for you but i could be completely wrong. i like this lipstick because its work appropriate, but still makes a statement and makes me feel more put together. it can easily go from office appropriate, to night time going out appropriate. love it. would rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh where do I start. I love this and I only just got it. It's kinda like a pinkish brown/nude anyways it has more colour than modesty (which I also love btw) I'm an NC50 and this suits me so very well. I will most certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Lovvvvvve this!! If u are like me & love colors like Velvet Teddy, Brave, or Taupe then you will dig this color. I love this w Whirl lipliner.......I have Soar on order but Whirl is an awesome lipliner for Spirit. I love MAC lippies. Typical signature vanilla (yummy) scent... $16 + tax at macys. I've got 25 or so I think at last count MAC lippies (lipstick, lipglass) which is a modest collection by y'all's standards I am sure, but I would be hard pressed to pick a "favorite" out of the lot. MAC has such complex colors, they are simply lovely. I can never go into Macy's without buying something at the MAC counter so I try to avoid going to that section of the Mall much lol it's an addiction! Each color I buy is simply more lovely than the previous. (I am into Kylie Jenner lips so I've also got Faux on order.) MAC is high end to me so it's a treat to get even a single item, definitely a luxury!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lippie.
I'm about NC30-35 with an olive complexion and I've never found a lipstick that more perfectly fits that "my-lips-but-better" description.
It's a rosey brown and it just makes me look polished and goes with all of my makeup looks, except when I'm doing a super dramatic smokey eye.
Finish is apparently Satin but it's definitely more of a matte lippie. Because of that, it can emphasize dryness so make sure you moisturize/exfoliate well.
Usually pair this with my HG Rimmel lipliner in Natural and if I want a glossy finish, MAC Lust is a perfect lipglass that matches the lipstick.

If you have warm undertones/olive complexion and are a bit more tan (unless you want a darker lip) I think you should try this colour!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On other skin tones it's problably a nice nude/brown color. But on my very fair skin it was not flattering at all, it appears like a berry brown. Too dark for my liking. I really wanted to like this but for the first time ever I will be returning this lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by aml44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC25 and this is just way too brown on my lips that its unwearable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't written a review! This is one of my fav go to lipsticks!!! I've always had this in my bag. I have NC30 skin with warm unertones and on my lips this looks like a pinky/nude. I like that its matte. I'll use chapstick before I put it on. Definitely worth taking a look and buying!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Spirit is a great nude to wear that isn't too light. I don't like my lips to look to light but this is great to wear with stronger eye makeup, especially green and gold eyeshadow. I was looking for a replacement for one of my favorite shades "Flattering" mattene by MAC and this came pretty close. It is a little more brown than Flattering but still has a cooler undertone.