Bourjois Brun Cuivre 03

3.4

on 10/18/2012 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i really like this blush. ive always been big on the MAC brand however i would easily say this blush is comparable with a MAC blush. ok, it may mot be as big, but in terms of wear & colour payoff, these blushes do a really good job.
i dont use the brush that came with it but i do think the mirror is super handy!
excellent product.

on 4/11/2012 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like Bourjois products for their pigmentation. This looked really great at the store on my hand, but when I brought it home, the colour didn't really come through on my face. I don't like the little brush that it comes with, so I used my own. But no matter how much I put on my brush (and I can see colour on my brush), I couldn't really see the colour on my cheeks. Maybe my skintone was too close a match with this. The packaging is cute, it comes with a brush and a mirrow (that gets smudged-up pretty quickly) in the back of the lid.

on 3/24/2012 5:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ahhh I love this colour of blush, especially for my very pale face! However, I used it for a week, and it had quite a powdery top layer, however, like other reviewers for this product, I found it a very hard powder past the powdery top layer! I take pride in my soft make up brushes, and I had to purposely go out and buy a hard rough blush brush to try and pick this blush up with my brush! So difficult to use, and it is a shame because it is such a nice colour. I work for a top health and beauty store in the UK, and I went around all the testers, and bearing in mind no other blusher goes hard, its kinda weird that this one should go like a rock just because it is getting used like any other blush. Unimpressed X(

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

As with all bourgois blush, it's amazing. I've had mine for over a year now and use it daily.

The issue some people have of it" going shiny and hard" is more of a factor of the user than the product ! The blusher brush must have some oil from the skin or makeup that gets transferred onto the blush therefore rendering it unusable.

Don't blame the blush.

on 2/14/2012 7:37:00 AM

I've given this 2 because even though I liked

1) The pretty, natural colour on my fair skin
2) Mirror in the compact lid is handy
3) Sturdy packaging
4) Reasonable price

I found the problem that overrode all of the good was that the formulation went shiny and hard after about 3 months and became impossible to get onto a brush, any type of blush brush. So whilst I love the colour, find it pretty blendable and like it as a product, if I can't actually use it, it is pointless, so I won't rebuy.

on 1/9/2012 10:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Great peachy blush, ideal for pale ladies like myself. I've been looking for a nice blush for a long time and finally found it.
It's not that shimmery as it appears, which is a good thing. It is kinda something in between matte and shimmer. Beautiful colour, you only need a small amount of the product to apply.
I dont like the packaging only, I think it's too small. that's my only concern :)

on 12/1/2011 7:57:00 AM

Brun Cuivre is a really gorgeous shimmery light nude peachy shade that works for daily wear. It is also buildable if you want to amp up the silver shimmer.

The good ends there. Bourjois blushes are the 'hardest' blushes, in terms of texture, that I've used. I thought that maybe it was just the blush that I got, but the testers at the store are like that too! I literally have to scrape off some product in order to get a decent amount on my brush. It's tricky, because the blushes swatch beautifully but as swatches/sponges/anything are much heavier than the bristles of putting a brush on, the actual application of the blush with a brush is much lighter. You really have to scrape at the blush to get enough color.

The amount you get in a Bourjois blush is 3.5 g, which is only around .08 oz.

on 10/29/2011 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My everyday blush shade. Gives me a slightly bronzed/natural glow. Makes me look alive! Have been a big fan of Bourjois since I was a teenager. Love their shades, quality of makeup, smell of products (rosy), and the packaging. I have several other blushers by them, but this one gets used the most.

on 1/24/2010 12:27:00 PM

I actually used this as a bronzer during the summer. It's a nice warm light brown which unfortunately turns a bit orange on me :( it also has a slight shimmer to it. I like these blushes because they will last you a long time. Other cons are: they get a bit blotchy by the end of the day, but that can easily be fixed, frail packaging (be careful not to drop it) and the brush you get with them is useless. I don't mind the scent at all.

on 1/5/2010 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this! :)) The shade is matching my skin tone and there is no way to apply a lot of it. Brush is very cute but mirror doesn't suit me,it's too small :(

Popular Blush Products