Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Pink Chiffon

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A little drugstore gem!

It's a pale pearly pink with the prettiest sheen. The texture is like smooth butter and the pigment can be built from a light wash to full on glowy icey pink. I use it on top of liquid highlighter too as a setting powder that doesn't take away any glow. Its really pretty as a highlighter by itself too, if you apply it wet. It goes on so nicely with just my fingertips then. If you love pale pink highlighters this is a nice little buy to play around with!

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Discovered this eyeshadow in my stash recently. Really love it. I would describe it as a very light pink, but it's the finish I really love. It's not matte but I would not call it a frost either. It just has the most beautiful sheen. Today I used it all over the lid and brow bone and then a dark brown matte shadow in the crease. Perfection.

This color is a very light/whitish pink color. It is not too dark and looks very pretty.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This eyeshadow is too pearlescent for a baby pink. It kind of looks like play makeup. The pigmentation is also not very strong.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a fabulous highlight color. Pink Chiffon is a very pale (much paler than in the above pic) slightly frosty cool toned pink. The pigmentation is amazing for a drug store eyeshadow. This shadow is what I wanted Stila Kitten to be, although even PC is a little too frosty to wear all over the lid imo, it's just a gorgeous pale pink highlight for the inner corners of eyes and brow bone. It also pairs great with alot of other different colors. I've been impressed by the majority of CG eye shadows and this one is no exception. Would repurchase.

Nice highlighter fo under the brow. On the lid in the corner of the eye. I even use to help blend the edges of darker shadows. Great staple to have in your eyeshadow rotation. Not big on covergirl eyeshadows because for me they do not seem to have enoughh pigment and tend to fade. But this is one i use at least every other day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

A staple for me. I use this under my browbone and in the corners of my eyes every single day as a highlighting shade and it's perfection. The consistency is so smooth and easy to apply. When Cover Girl gets a shadow right, they really nail it and this is one of them. I would say that this is the highlighting shadow shade for cooler tones and the Champagne is for the warmer ones. Champagne on me is much too yellow and golden, but Pink Chiffon has a pink, lavender undertone to it with a bit of shimmer (no glitter!) that's great.

I love this eyeshadow. It was my first real 'go-to' shade. I can use it all over the lid for a glamorous effect, or just in the inner corner for some POP. definitely recommend it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i repurchased this more than any other shade.. HG for me, the only shadow i honestly feel the need to keep buying. great for highlighting, for inner corners of eyes and all by itself. shimmery pinky goodness. i have been wearing this for years

This is a PERFECT highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes. I tried Champagne before and that was too light. This color looks whitish/pinkish.