October 20, 2014 | 1484 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Pink Chiffon

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This color is a very light/whitish pink color. It is not too dark and looks very pretty.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is too pearlescent for a baby pink. It kind of looks like play makeup. The pigmentation is also not very strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous highlight color. Pink Chiffon is a very pale (much paler than in the above pic) slightly frosty cool toned pink. The pigmentation is amazing for a drug store eyeshadow. This shadow is what I wanted Stila Kitten to be, although even PC is a little too frosty to wear all over the lid imo, it's just a gorgeous pale pink highlight for the inner corners of eyes and brow bone. It also pairs great with alot of other different colors. I've been impressed by the majority of CG eye shadows and this one is no exception. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice highlighter fo under the brow. On the lid in the corner of the eye. I even use to help blend the edges of darker shadows. Great staple to have in your eyeshadow rotation. Not big on covergirl eyeshadows because for me they do not seem to have enoughh pigment and tend to fade. But this is one i use at least every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by LaurentEsq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

A staple for me. I use this under my browbone and in the corners of my eyes every single day as a highlighting shade and it's perfection. The consistency is so smooth and easy to apply. When Cover Girl gets a shadow right, they really nail it and this is one of them. I would say that this is the highlighting shadow shade for cooler tones and the Champagne is for the warmer ones. Champagne on me is much too yellow and golden, but Pink Chiffon has a pink, lavender undertone to it with a bit of shimmer (no glitter!) that's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by dancegirlajs

I love this eyeshadow. It was my first real 'go-to' shade. I can use it all over the lid for a glamorous effect, or just in the inner corner for some POP. definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i repurchased this more than any other shade.. HG for me, the only shadow i honestly feel the need to keep buying. great for highlighting, for inner corners of eyes and all by itself. shimmery pinky goodness. i have been wearing this for years

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ccoquia

This is a PERFECT highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes. I tried Champagne before and that was too light. This color looks whitish/pinkish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by heatheryazbek

This is one of the few shadows that I literally used all of. I use it right under my brow as a highlighter and it is absolutely magnificent. For around $5 you can't go wrong! I really need another one!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a highlight and i love it!!