April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by anniexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite eyeliner since my revlon one ran out!
I have to say that I really like the texture and how smoothly it glinds on. it is pigmented as well. I accidently bought it in the wrong color, black pearl. But I am planning to purchase this again the next time I visit target. it's only $2.99 at target!
The only thing I hate about this product is the brush, it can be hard to apply at first, but once you get use to it, not so much anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

From Duane Reade this where I go this exact piece. Wal-Mart also ahs same thing and great stuff even a more wider selection like Duane Reade I like the packaging great eyeliner and very professional and new like a marker and then i suerly do goodly shake it I can style anyway under my eye, over my eye, cat-eye whatever . Great for the price, I like nyc roll on ligloss in cherry-banana a pro and I dislike the new eyeshadows ccylinder shape with doe-foot brush applicator gets everywhere not worth it I literally amost peeled mys kin ff to get it offf even with makeup remover but vaseline was the trick, this lasts ten hours I do it right and to get it off, na i don't need to never smuidges a dreammmm-eyeliner for me. I baught it yesterday and my HG liner now, I still am a MAC and more of an sephora nd Avon person but hey look I got a good deal. I was depserate a found out quantitity and quality high-end (expensive and low-end (cheap) it's really the matter of fact the factor is staying-power for me like the thicker the ligloss - the longer it stays put on my lips. Its totally worth it and it puts a smile on my face. I gave it a try.I gave it a shota nd hey can't comaplin got what I exactly wanted, I was gonna buy wet 'n' wild one untill iI got the cash regiater i took apeak at NYC and had a feeling this was calling me and would work for me and surely it did indeed and thats that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL LIQUID EYELINER. I HAVE FOUND YOU.
This is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used on my super oily eyelids.
It's opaque black with a matte finish. It dries quickly. It doesn't flake or smudge like all other liners I've tried. It lasts 12 hours EASILY with no primer or any other product. I've always had a problem with my eye makeup melting and collecting at the outer corners, but that never happens with this liner. The brush is also nice and thin and flexible enough to create a nice cat eye too, although it might be too flexible for beginners. Practice makes perfect!
The only thing that's not amazingly perfect about this product is the stopper. When I first opened the bottle the stopper was a little too tight so I had to use a bit of force to get it out. Afterwards it eased up. It is necessary though, since otherwise there would be far too much product on the brush. I still need to wipe off the excess on the rim of the bottle.
It's only $3 Canadian too. There's no way I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Maimac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this eyeliner extremely easy to apply. Its also very pigmented.
The best thing about this liquid eyeliner is that it is waterproof and very long lasting...however, its very easy to remove with make up removing wipes or creams etc..
Will repurchase when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkglitterca24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMGOMGOMGOMG this is amazing and only under $2!!! I have used this product for years and years and finally here is a review. I use the color black and it is so dark and rich and pigmented. The applicator has the best shape and tip and feels so smooth and soft (I have practiced using liquid liner for like 5 years) and I cannot get enough of the eye liner. You honestly can't pass on this offer. I would pay at least $20 if I had to (and that's something I don't say often cause I am a really CHEAP ASS person). I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It's only eye liner and I obsess over it every day. I am almost out of the tube and I love repurchasing it and laughing at people who pay a lot more when I get this amazing one for literally 80% less. YOU NEED THIS EYE LINER NOWWWW! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I ran out of my HG Rimmel Exaggerate so I drove to the Target where they were selling this eyeliner for only $3.40 so what the heck. I figured until I'm done w/ my Revlon Color Stay Gel Pot, I ll just get a cheap one as I want to finish that & just use the Gel more in general...I did not expect what I got. It was a long stick w/ a small insignificant looking little brush @ the end of it, so @ 1st I was like "darn!" However, when I applied it & it went on evenly & smoothly & most importantly EXTREMELY BLACK rich in pigment I was sold!! I love it. And, I removed the "stick" / applicator from my old Rimmel, washed it off, & dip THAT one in occassionaly when I require an extremely thin line. Being that it's rich in pigment, matte-esque & in-expensive, I prob will re-purchase alongside my Rimmel. NYC products I've attempted 7rl times & usually do not like much @ all to be honest, but you do get the odd hidden gem like this paticular liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Brendamazerati

I haven't found a better liquid liner than this one, it doesn't look like the picture but it still works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG liquid liner because it's super black and MATTE. I've tried a million drug store liners and I always hated that so many of them dry to a shiny finish. I will admit that when I first tried this liner years ago, I hated it because I was so thrown off by the "brush tip". It looks nothing like the picture on the packaging. The brush tip is pretty similar to a tiny nail polish brush, but with practice you can achieve a really sleek and sharp cat eye look. The only bad thing I'd have to say is that it sometimes does get crackly and flaky, but it rarely happens to me. This really is the best drug store liquid liner, I'd suggest buying it at CVS with a coupon and when they have sales on NYC products, I usually am able to buy two of them for only $1.50 :) !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

WOW! I'm seriously impressed with this liquid liner! This is extremely good for something worth $3!

I needed something that was easy to apply, as well as having some sort of staying power. This totally covered it. It was easy to use, it had amazing pigmentation, and the brush was thin, but you can layer this on forever.

I have this in the black, but I'm going back to buy the Pearlized one too, since the black is matte, and I was looking for a more shiny look.

I took one lippie off since this liner had such a long setting time. It was wet after a while, and I couldn't move my eyes in fear of smudging them. I suggest layering thin layers, so you won't be likely to smudge.

NYC makeup has been a hit and miss for me, but this is something I'm going to use forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by eikao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to make an account just for this. I live in Florida and even though it's fall, it's still warm and humid. I don't use foundation or eye primer or eyeshadow (because it's Florida and things tend to melt on my face or break me out), or anything that can possibly lend to an eyeliner lasting longer than without those above products. I went to go have lunch with a couple of colleagues and we sat outside on the patio, there were no fans, no A/C, and the sun was beating down on me because the umbrella didn't cover me. I have oily skin and was kinda sweaty, and I was worried about my eyeliner as it was new to me and I'd never tried it before, but nobody said anything. And when I finally got to a mirror, I was surprised (and so relieved) that it hadn't even smudged or even migrated to my lower lash line and the pigmentation was still great and dark. It wasn't until I removed it that night that it came off. And it isn't waterproof. It might not work with your skin type or what-have-you, but it definitely worked for me. 10/10 would buy again.