April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Treatments - Clean & Clear - Persagel 10

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this yesterday and used it last night.. Basically what it does is that it dries up he acne place.. Or pimple.. I don't recommend using all over face or else it'll dry up ur whole face.. But for acne I recommend using salicylic acid for acne.. They have em in pads which u wipe your face with, they help really well for me. The best is 2% [strongest]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueBrewerCaliGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best acne cream at the drugstore level. I do see a white cast over my skin so I use it only at night. It is not suitable to use under any makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by diana33dayman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

simply the best otc anti-acne product. dries my skin a lot but also really kills my whilte heads after one night.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When my skin flares up. Which it will do occasionally, be it that I'm too stressed out, not getting enough sleep, etc, etc., I always get the urge to find the best "spot treatment". For me spot treatments are largely ineffective though. I haven't used one that made even a little bit of a difference. This is no different unfortunately. With or without it my pimple will go on its course, whether that's turning into a bump with a head or just staying a red spot until it goes away. The only thing this thing does is dry out the skin around it, create a purple mark thats much larger than if I hadn't used it, and makes my make up in the morning go on completely flakey and obvious. I'm glad it works for some people, just not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by AlexisB523

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had really high hopes for this product, especially because it rated so high on Paula's choice website for an acne treatment. Also for the amount of benzoyl peroxide 10% which is the max, I thought it would have helped me. There is no fragrance which is good. I used it once in the morning and once at night all over my face. I wore it alone with just a primer and maybe a bb cream on top but for the most part, it left a white powdery residue on my face after it set, and I even noticed more breakouts where I didnt have any before. I didn't experience dryness, or any stinging or burning sensations either. Overall for the almost 6 buck I spent, my skin actually got worse using this product. And I tried it for almost a month with bad results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When the sh*t hits the fan and angry, bumpy acne is all around me, this is my go-to. Within three to five days of consistent nightly slathering, my skin will be desert dry but no. more. pimples.
I wish I could rely on solely this, but my skin's a little more difficult and tenacious, so I'm currently on new regime of prescription .1% differin at night and trimethoprim for the next few months. I use this any morning that I don't have plans to be somewhere before lunch, because it can't hurt; in fact BP has proven benefits for acne. Love the formulation too, its just such a Great product. 2.5 and 5% BP gels that I can get over here (ireland) break me out in an immediate, burning allergic itchy rash. I know its not the bp, so its whatever it is commonly cut with. I've a lot of respect for the C&C brand, their acne-treatment products are well formulated and cheap, unlike the clinique and proactive lines. I found this in the States on a trip. I fell in love, and order now off amazon. I'll never be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

This is a great before bed treatment for pimples. I feel like sometimes the squeeze tube is hard to control. But it's ok because the product is basically sent from the heavens. Works so well on stubborn blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ccarebear344

This is by far the best acne stuff I have ever used. I have tried high- end and prescription but keep coming back to this. It can be a little drying so it is best used for spot treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by choanna

Since middle school, I've never really had perfectly clear skin... well maybe for a day or two but i always have pimples somewhere on my face (frustratin!!)
I tried alot of things im the drugstore and being a poor teen, i don't reach out to high end products. Everything I tried didn't work because i was only trying salicylic acid!! That stuff stings, but it doesnt do much for my pimples.. which btw are very very stubborn.
So I decided to try this BP persagel and i am NEVER turning back!!!
This really works and no, it doesn't give instant results, but it definetly and consistently treats my acne.
I find it works best when i pat in my light moisturiser (at night and only at night i do this routine) and let it sink in. I then spot treat my pimples with the BP and let it dry.
Then I'll apply another layer. Then i moisturise the rest of my face avoiding the spots with a heavier moisturiser.
This routine really works on my spots.
I still get acne because im a horomonal teen, but this product really effectively treats the spots so they don't leave a pit scar :)
I really recommend this, it can dry out your skin. Just make sure to keep your skin moisturized when you're not using this product.
Good luck to everyone with troublesome skin!
You're all beautiful so keep smiling!
It CAN be controlled!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect for on the go... Don't dab too much as it can leave a white cast on your face. However, it's effective and cheap so it is a wonderful product to have in the makeup bag.