The Healing Garden ZZZtheraphy milk bath

4.3

on 1/10/2005 9:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this milk bath- it's not too strongly scented and it doesn't create bubbles (i have a jacuzzi as well and you can't have any bubbles). The combination of this relaxing scent and the warm bath puts me right to sleep afterwards.

on 11/16/2004 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice bath treat that should be called bath salts, rather than bath milk. Salt is the first ingredient on the (cute)packaging. Softens water without leaving skin greasy, and the fragrance is nice. I'm enjoying this as a bathing treat, but probably won't repurchase, as I feel it's over-priced for the amount of product in the package.

on 2/25/2004 2:42:00 AM

i like this product cause it does make me sleepy which is good for nights i cant sleep cause i drift right off after taking a bath in this but i dont like the scent of it. i wish they made it with a better smell thats the only thing i dont like

on 11/17/2003 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wonderful, soothing bath line. I have a Jacuzzi bath tub, so finding bath treatments that I can put in it without the bubbles is difficult at best. This product did not cause any bubbles, was a nice calming soothing scent, and left my skin very soft. Will repurchase for sure! Love this!

Popular Bath Treatments