July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Makeup Brushes - RMK - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Vketvaz

I really love this brush alot alot! It feels so soft on my skin! The brush is made of goat fur, therefore it is really soft and won't cause any irritation to my skin. Love this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by lollisim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'm sure you heard this zillion times but, this brush is sooo soft.
It feels great on my skin, especially migrating from MAC 129 that feels scratchy on my dry skin. I know it's not fair comparing RMK powder brush vs MAC 129 but that's all I have at the moment.

It picks up powder and distributes pretty well. It does took me a bit more effort to put on enough product compared to Mac 129, but I don't mind that at all because it's so soft, I won't stop swiping it on my face :)

The hair is pretty dense but not the densest out there.
But for $67, it's far from bad!
I was considering Hakuhodo B509Bksl before, but somehow I'm attracted by RMK powder brush's domed shape.

It's handle is actually pretty light. For my little hand, I think the handle length is pretty comfortable. Some people might find it too short, though.

Bought from bonboncosmetics.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by pencilpleat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

From the RMK official website:

A full, voluminous face powder brush which is beautiful to touch, its generous blend of grey squirrel and mountain goat hair has been portioned to pick up just the right amount of powder for that perfect base finish.

I bought this to use with my loose powders and I love it! It is fluffy, not dense, so you could flick off powder very gently without moving anything else you've put on. It looks fat but you can use it right under your eyes as well. It's VERY soft, even softer than the supposedly soft synthetic brushes I know (like Ecotools & the Body Shop). And it's definitely nicer, softer and more lemming-worthy than LM, BB, Chanel and Dior powder brushes - these are all IMHO very scratchy for the price.

If you are looking for a brush to buff in powder, however, this will not do it - you need something dense but soft for that.

Also I've washed it countless times and it hasn't shed a single hair. I also love that it's very elegant and chic looking. Aaand it also comes with a plastic case/protector so you could tote it about wherever you go.

The only contenders for this are the Hakuhodo & the Suqqu - which I hope to get my hands on soon but I am extremely pleased to find out that this brush is made by the same company who makes brushes for Suqqu.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 8:08:00 AM More reviews by neotrad

I have 3 of this RMK face powder brush and LOVE it! I have a MAC face brush also, but prefer this one to the MAC's because it's super soft and the handle is black and is very chic looking. The price here is now about $70 which went up from $65 or something after the brush was re-produced. The quality is very good and gentle to my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice highend powder brush(face brush) UNLESS you're against to using animal hair(fur) because this brush is made of squirrel's and goat's...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2003 1:48:00 AM More reviews by dolphin7676

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This squirrel powder brush is soft after each wash and use. It doesn't drop as much hair as Bobbi brown. I like this brush. Would defintely recommend anyone who wants to try RMK beauty tools. ;)