Neutrogena NeutrogenaŽ UVA/UVB Sunblock (15,30,45)

3.0

on 6/9/2011 4:33:00 PM

I really like this sunblock. I'm very fair and burn quite easily so wear sunscreen pretty much everyday. Lately I've been using Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock in SPF 70 and it works really well! It's easy too apply and doesn't look that bad on photos. The only thing is, it's a little bit greasy feeling, but it's nothing some powder doesn't fix.

on 10/26/2009 8:36:00 PM

Feels too oily on my face. Irrititating and caused me to break out. i will not buy this product again.

on 10/14/2009 10:30:00 AM

This review is actually for the Neutrogena Age Sheild FACE Sunblock SPF 90. I completely expected this product to be oily with such a high SPF but to my pleasant surprise, it was not. It is very light weight and does a nice job of moisturizing my skin. The price was decent ($11 for 3 oz.). I would definitely buy this again.

on 5/14/2009 2:36:00 PM

I just found the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ the other day at Walmart. I can't believe they actually finally put a 100+ spf out there for the regular consumer! Anyway, I do like it, it doesn't go on gunky or thick, HOWEVER, it does leave a very slight residue, that turns very faintly white on your skin after it dries. But, to me it doesn't matter...its not very noticeable especially under foundation, etc. and the protection is what matters to me.

It goes on like the 85 spf does, its not greasy, oily or heavy. I am definately going to be using this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I recently purchased two sunscreens by Neutragena which I am very happy to use. I love the dry touch factor 55 for arms, hands, neck and if I were at the beach - whole body. The factor 70 facesheild I really love to use under primer before putting on makeup. I only wish I had been using this for a long time instead of ignoring sunscreen on a daily basis. Maybe some of these wrinkles around my eyes, mouth wouldn't be there! Especially put this sunsceen on your neck - such a delicate area and do not ignore it as far as using sunscreen goes. I did and regret it! The brand is as good as any very expensive brand I have used - I love the feel and the way it disappears after application. It does not irritate my skin - and I have sensitive skin. It is not itchy or too oily either. HG for me!

on 3/29/2006 4:30:00 AM

Wow! A broad spectrum SPF 45 water-resistant sunscreen that is gentle, fragrance-free (I HATE the stereotypical fake beach fragrance most sunscreens use), moisturizing, and surprisingly non-greasy. Granted, because of the high SPF you should expect a little shine, but I really didn't notice much. I can even comfortably put this on under makeup! It is also great for the rest of my body, including my constantly-chapped hands, and this has not caused any breakouts for me. I did get a little into my eyes during the application and yes, it did sting, but I have not noticed it actually "running" into my eyes. My only complaint with this product is that I wish it came in a bigger size with a pump bottle! UPDATE: I can't use this on my face anymore because I recently started to notice some irritation (burning and redness) that I believe is due to the chemical sunscreens since I have eventially developed irritation from any non-mineral sunscreen. This might be a result from my use of Retin-A. However, I don't seem to notice any problems on the rest of my body and will continue to use this.

on 12/13/2004 3:20:00 PM

I have this in SPF 30 and maybe they've changed the formulation, but I find that although it first goes on thick, creamy, and perhaps a little greasy, the greasiness soon goes away.
I have sensitive/combo skin and will see how this sunscreen affects me after a few weeks. Outside of that, I will probably buy it again for my hands alone.
My hands still love it. continued >>

on 3/20/2004 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Way too greasy! I walked around all day looking like an oil slick with my pores so shiny they were magnified! I'm sure it offers good protection, but I just can't walk around looking like that! I'll half to find another sunscreen.

on 9/12/2003 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I use SPF30 and I dislike the fact it smells like generic sunscreen. It's not easily absorbable and it's a pain in the neck to rub in. Pro: I like the portability of the packaging.

on 8/6/2003 12:11:00 PM

I've the SPF 45 one. I have used this product for a couple of times only and then been throwing it in the drawer. It made my skin feel soooooo sticky! And my skin still got burned a little bit. The only good thing is it's has high SPF and contains vitamin a & e, so my bf could use it on his tattoos. Overall, I surely won't buy it again!