Wet 'n' Wild Twisted Creme Foundation Stick

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/25/2008 9:39:00 AM

Yeah.. I'm like everyone else here, thinking, why did I buy this ? Oh yeah, 2 bucks. But this just sucks lol. Completely useless.

on 3/9/2007 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It goes on waxy/chalky but rubs off very easily. Very little coverage. I can't even use this as an eyeshadow base because eyeshadows would just rub off with this underneath. What to do with it..

UPDATE: Have given it away.

on 10/22/2006 5:34:00 PM

There are so many foundation sticks out there so when I saw Wet 'n' Wild's version in the store for under $2.00 I thought, GREAT! Well, was I ever wrong. It is beyond sheer...like hardly any coverage whatsoever, and extremely choppy. If that wasn't enough, the texture seemed waxy. I don't know, I suppose if you have flawless skin and/or are looking for extremely minimal coverage, this might be what you're looking for. It just wasn't for me.

on 9/7/2006 1:42:00 PM

I really loved this in Barely Twisted, however, I can't find it anywhere now. This was the only foundation I have ever been able to wear without a finishing powder. The next best thing to no makeup at all, it was fast and flawless for my peaches & cream face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

almost no coverage whatsoever. if i wanted no coverage, i would not wear any in thefirst place. it just adds a bit of fakeness to the skin. i used it once and it made me break out.

on 10/16/2005 11:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Other reviewers have pointed out the sheerness of this product when applied. It has no coverage; but it does give a lovely texture to the skin. When finished by lightly brushing on loose powder, it is long lasting on my average skin. I used shade 731 which is quite pale.

on 9/3/2005 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

yuck,it doesnt rub its chalky, dry, and breaks me out

on 2/10/2005 12:55:00 PM

I am really into stick foundations. I am out to try every one available...from high end to low end. So when I saw this one from WnW for a couple bucks, I had to try it.
Normally I like a lot of WnW products, but this one really is not good. The consistency of the makeup is very chalky and dry. It rubs in OK and is usable, but I never would buy this again.

on 1/3/2005 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Bought this foundation in a darker tone to use for undereye concealer as a mixer for my lighter concealer that I use in the winter. It made my face break out just like the Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer Toner did. I rarely break out. Those with sensitive skin should beware and do a skin patch test.

on 8/5/2004 3:33:00 AM

Mine was hard and nearly impossible to apply or blend. It also felt greasy.

Popular Crème Foundations