April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by DigitalBeauty41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This broke me up very badly. I think it clogs up my pores and make my acne worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product irritated my face tremendously. It felt it was on fire and turned red and inflamed. Too bad because it is readily available and does not leave a white cast. In the trash it went.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

Burns my face like crazy!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by idmanm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This initially was great it went on smooth and it didn't make me look oily through out the day. Plus there was zero white cast! Unfortunately I wore this for a week and it made my face super irritated and caused me to break out. I'll continue to use it on my hands and body until it's used up. Such a disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Right now this is my favorite daily sunblock and I'll keep buying it until I find a better sunblock for the price.

Use Notes: I apply after cleansing in the morning with a heavier hand than I would my moisturizer on face and neck. I wait a few minutes to let it "set" then apply moisturizer, then foundation, etc.

Pros:

* On the less expensive end of the price range I'm willing to pay for this type of product. I just found it for $4.59 plus shipping on Amazon and I think it's in the $7 range at Target, etc.
* Light weight finish. No unreasonable residual oiliness. Slightly tacky finish, but less than you would expect from most sunblocks. Finish is normal after applying the moisturizer and foundation.
* No breakouts, white heads, etc. I have pretty normal skin.
* Not drying on my skin.
* No redness other than normal. I have warm-toned skin with surface redness.

Cons:

* If I'm being really nit-picky, I would say I did experience a slight white cast. I use Urban Decay Naked liquid makeup in 4.0 applied with the RT Expert Face Brush and that covers it. If I weren't wearing makeup I would still use the sunblock and the white cast would not be obvious enough to bother me.

I can't see myself switching to another sunblock unless something changes with this product or I started lemming another hyped-up sunblock.

Foot note: I have tried beauty balms and foundations with spf but I don't feel that I apply them heavily enough to get any real sunblock coverage out of them. I do use Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm when I'm in a hurry and skip the sunblock and moisturizer. I have not used sunblock most of my life but I hit 43 this year and have noticed age spots so I'm using sunblock to help prevent more spots.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

I used until I had a number of pimples that I normally never have. It was so bad that this was the only thing it could be. My neck had huge painful pimples, that I urge you if you break out even rarely, to stay clear of this! Sometimes I get one a month, but have quite a few now after using this. This was the only new addition to my skincare routine. I had been using Paulaschoice but she discontinued her 30 spf, I need to search again. I will use it on my hands, but will never buy again. Besides, I heard this company tests on animals.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This ss turned my face bright red and stung. Chemical ss don't agree with my skin. My mom on the other hand uses this and loves it. So it all depends on your skin sensitivities.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Abellabella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This broke me out. I wouldn't buy any sunblock from Neutrogena again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

Application was smooth and the finish matte after application with NO white cast. Makeup goes on smoothly over it as well (liquid or powder foundation works fine).

However, with my oily, acne, sensitive skin, I was oily after an hour and my skin breaks out when using this. Shame because the finish it really nice.

I have resorted to using this product as a body moisturiser in the morning. I protect my arms and hands as they are usually exposed to the elements.

It's also more for daily use. It is of average water resistance and cannot be used during sport or water activities. Easily washed off with soap and water.

Packaging is slim and smooth. Smoothness funnily enough mirrors the smooth finish of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i really like this stuff. it goes on dry and just seems to disappear. the only time it doesn't dry is when it's over 30 degrees outside and hot as hell (i live in Toronto so there are only a handful of these types of days) but i just use it anyway. it doesn't break me out. i personally love the smell of sunscreen. i only need a little and it covers my whole face and neck. i love the satiny feel to the bottle and the shape of the bottle and that it can stand on its lid. it's a bit liquidy but it's useful to apply only a small amount over a large area. it's not moisturizing at all though, but i didn't expect it to be - it's not a moisturizer, it's a sunscreen - a matte finish one at that. i just started using benzoyl peroxide for acne which is drying out my face, so i'll have to start using a moisturizer too... i think i'll try neutrogena oil free moisture with spf 35

i must mention that i did notice that since i started using the benzoyl peroxide, this sunscreen started stinging my face in the areas i applied the BP (cheeks and chin) but it's bearable and it goes away after about an hour so i just deal with it!

oh and it doesn't stay matte all day