September 23, 2014 | 1925 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by musicMAKEUPmelodrama

I tend to get hormonal acne and this product helps to clear it up really well. I have literally tried everything but to no avail. I use this is combination with Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Correcter moisturizer and Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control facial treatment. I have found that after 2 weeks most of my acne has cleared up. The combination has really helped me. The best thing about this products is that I can wear it underneath my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by NKantaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shocked that this didn't have better reviews. Overall my skin is pretty clear, but sometimes I have one giant CYST; well I read online that boo boo zap would do the trick! However, when I read this, Benefit had temporarily discounted the product (due to repackaging/making changes?) I have the older version of the boo boo zap and it's a God send! I put it on at night anytime I feel a blemish coming on and it has always helped. I have not tried the newer one, but will def check that out and see if there is any major difference!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Miahorne

Okay so i think we all agree when this product was released in 2010 it did not meet expectations and i myself ended up throwing my own in the bin! But its back now in 2012 and it is sooo much better! honestly, everything about it. the applications easier, the smell is nowhere near as bad and this time... it actually works! After the first about 3 applications i saw a difference and my friends commented on how clear my skin looked! (which actually offended me as i didnt realise it was that bad to begin with haha) it is expensive and you only get a very small amount but i'd buy it again simply because it works and quickly. what more could you want?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved the graphic of Supergirl and that was all I ended up liking about this product. It emptied my wallet and did nothing for my acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a waste of Money!!! It did nothing for me. The liquid in the bottle even dried up. What a waste...I did like the packaging. It was a roll on and made out of glass. If the product was more effective this would have been great.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by kdscott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'd heard a lot of hype about Benefit products and decided to try them out for myself. I started with Benefit Boo-Boo Zap to help with my occasional breakouts. It did absolutely NOTHING. I might as well have been putting plain water on my skin. Drugstore products were much more effective than this overpriced garbage. Perhaps Benefit should invest more money in product development than coming up with cutesy names and logos. Trust me, save your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by xleighx

does absolutely nothing, smells funny and hard to apply! do not waste your money on this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Bonnerka

A very poor spot treatment in my opinion. I bought this at the time when I was using Clinique Anti Blemish solution andit did very badly in comparison. It did almost nothing even for the tiniest spots and after couple of weeks the liquid in the bottle became all cloudy with bits in it. It was my first Benefit product I've ever tried and it put me off trying anything else from the brand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Please do not buy this product. Boo Boo Zap comes in a very small tube and cost about 20 dollars when I purchased it. I was hoping it would zap the boo boos, but all it did was irritate my skin. Not only that, once you open the cap, you can smell a strong/distinct chemical smell. Within a month of purchasing this product, it started to grow a lot of white flakes. It was very gross and did nothing to improve my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by AngelRobo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a huge fan of Benefit's products but what a waste this was! It did nothing at all, big disappointment