October 25, 2014 | 942 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Red Kiss Me Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by livlou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just saying that I would buy this again is telling you that -duh- this product is AMAZING! The color is very wearable for someone younger like me. It has a nice tingling/minty feeling on your lips, which I just happen to LOVE! The staying power on this product is fenominal! It lasts me up to half the day. I'm always looking for a better balm/gloss whenever I go to Sephora! This is a must-have for me. I always have it in my school bag. I actually received this a Christmas gift, and was trying it out to review. Anyways, I didn't but this myself... I'd have to do research on how expensive this is to re-buy it. Packaging is also a thumbs-up for me. I'm usually a pretty hard makeup grader, but this is an easy one for me. You're crazy if you don't own one of these!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by courts88

A great lipgloss/balm.
This is incredibly moisturising, has an SPF and a lovely minty smell/tingle.
I also love the slight tint in the gloss.
I am a big fan and would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by silvermouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the best compliment I can give this lip-balm is that I would actually buy it again (which is really saying something given that I have flings with many lip glosses but a lasting relationship with very few!)

The thing I like best is that despite it's colour, it's actually a balm. Most balms I have work great as balms but are boring and clear. This however, looks scarily red in the tube but applies as a very natural, subtle red colour. It also smells delightfully pepperminty (I can't stand balms/glosses that have that artificial, sickl-sweet fruity smell).

It's a bit gloopy to start with but I think this only enhances it's moisturising properties. Once it warms up to skin temperature, however, it's a very moisturising, and slightly runnier, texture.

I definately recommend this one for those who want a moisturising balm with a hint of colour

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by tmayoral

I found this product about a year ago when I was suffering from yet another bought of serious dry lips (I am plagued with this every winter and is made worse by the fact that I have sensitive skin and have problems finding products that don't lead to swollen and even drier lips). I love this product and have two, one kept at home and the other in my purse. I have no idea what some of you are talking about with the lack of color, I have had numerous people who have commented on the color. The color is faint yet works super awesome for me since I can't wear most glosses or any lipsticks. This product does get very very runny when kept in a warm place but that is my only complaint.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is another find from Winners. I paid 5$ for it, so I was happy with the price. I really like the tingley feeling this gloss gives. It feels wonderful. I love the sheer pinky hue that it gives off. I have used up almost the entire tube in 5 months, and I would be willing to pay full price for another one. Great gloss !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this for about 5 years when it first came out in a tub. It is not red at all on my lips but a natural pinky blush. very pretty and moisturizing. I will buy again, this time it is in an applicator ,,,even better. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by justpeachy2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm! I'm quite pale and it gives my lips a tinge of pink (not red) lip color that is just enough to give my lips a pop. I also like the minty/tingly feeling on my lips when I put it on. It has some SPF in it- which is a must for any day time lippie that I use. I would like to think of this lip balm as lip gloss for people who hate lip gloss (someone like me). I hate lip gloss and this is a lovely, smooth and semi-thick (more lip balm like) texture that doesn't stick or get gloopy. It has SPF, color and a luscious amount of moisture. What else could a girl ask for? Also, it definitely gives a sort of "just bitten" look to the lips on paler skin tones ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was expecting more from philosophy. Maybe I was just taken in by Philosophy's clever/cute marketing. At any rate, this lip balm has the appearance, texture, and effect of plain vaseline. The red colour doesn't show up at all. The scent is nothing memorable. It's not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Virgodolce

I love this!!!! Its not sticky or drying -- it feels like a nourishing oil. I love the subtle stain and this has lasted me so long its worth the $10 price tag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

At first I wasn't impressed by this lip balm, but after using it for a while I've changed my mind. It is moisturizing and provides a little color. It is great for when I'm in a hurry. I also like the way it is packaged. I will probably buy this again.