November 26, 2014 | 1865 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense Daily Conditioning Treatment for severely dry or damaged hair

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by michelle1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this conditioner is really good if you need a cheap alternative to the more expensive brands in order to save money. it smells really nice and does not damage my hair. my hair is curly and gets dry easily with harsh products but when combined with another shampoo (one without sodium laureth sulfates) this conditioner does the job pretty well. i use this conditioner when i have run out of my other brands that i use and it will be my go-to cheaper alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by fiby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first bought this because I needed a cheaper treatment until I got the budget to purchase my regular hair mask (Redken) but now I don't think I need to buy the expensive stuff anymore. I think this is hands down the best treatment I've ever tried! And on top of that it costs something around 3,20 so it's a total bargain. I'm definitely going to keep buying this as it's amazing, my hair is left so so soft and still with bounce.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Nicolesid1

I first got the normal Shampoo and 4 minute Conditioner. They helped my hair a lot. I only wash once a week so they were perfect but I was not to keen on the Conditioner. It worked but weighted my hair down so I tried the 1 minute conditioning treatment and it was perfect! I use it now as my normal conditioner.

The only set back I see is size. You can't get a large bottle of it. It runs out in a quarter of the time my normal shampoo runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by shopping341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm not too impressed with this product. First off, it just seems to make the top part of my scalp oily, and now i have to wash my hair every single day when i use this. also, the back of my hair is always greasy looking b/c of this product. also, my hair seems to get frizzier during the day. and lately, it seems as though a lot more hair is coming out whenever i comb my hair in the shower... i would NOT recommend this.
note-i don't have "severly damaged hair" though, just dry, curl medium length hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by l0vely

I love this product. I have severely dry hair and this product really works for me! It leaves my hair soft and manageable.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by jacwinks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ironically this product made my scalp and hair drier. I've seldom experienced dandruff and while I was using this product dandruff appeared.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by BethAnn82

I tried this on a whim once and was very disappointed. It did not do anything for my dry, fine hair and made it very limp. I tried leaving on the product for various times and rinsing it off with all different water temperatures but never found anything that worked well for me and this product. Oh well, at least it was cheap! If you have fine hair with lots of body, but it tends to be dry, I recommend Aussie Soooo Deep treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the 25oz size and I just finished them both. I really liked that it did to my hair. I would even double the conditioner as a treatment by adding some olive oil to it and leave it for about an hour. I will admit that I felt that it stripped my color to quick so I am looking at an alternative with more color management. If not I will come back. ( I have thin hair that breaks and this shampoo did control the breakage ! )

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by claudsmonet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am usually a user of Aveda and Joico conditioner but this stuff is just as good. I am going to be buying the shampoo and conditioner together.
My hair is past my shoulders thick, wavy, frizzy, and colored. I also use a deep conditioner once a week or so.
I have tried other drugstore brands but this is the best I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sbuxjunkie

I have below the shoulder thick treated hair that has been misbehaving due to my religious use of a straightening iron. Despite all the "heat protection" products I have purchased, my hair remains a mess. I bought this only because of the pump bottle, bulk size and smell. I had no expectations of it working, just thought it was another shampoo/conditioner combination that really wouldn't do much. After a month of continued damaging behavior and sun exposure, this is a great product. I only use a small amount on the ends, leave in for 2-3 minutes then smooth it through the roots for only a few seconds (I have dry ends and oily roots, must be careful!). My hair is in much better overall condition, looks like I have been taking my vitamins. I have had compliments, people ask if I had a haircut or colored my hair. Quite pleased with this purchase.