July 30, 2014 | 1112 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Buh-Bye

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by AlanaBanana6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product did basically nothing for my skin, except maybe decrease the swelling a tiny, tiny bit. Also, I didn't like sleeping with green stuff on my face (or getting it on my pillow!) It doesn't work is completely overpriced for the tiny jar it comes in (not to mention it doesn't work!) I was disappointed because I usually really like BeneFit's products (although they are a bit overpriced!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If you sleep sitting up, this product may work for you. But as soon as your face hits the pillow you'll end up with more green goop on your pillow than on your pimple. Have to say though, my pillow didn't get any zits when I was using this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

Yet another product to hate from Benefit. You receive a tiny amount for a hefty price, and what do you know, it doesn't do a darned thing! Surprise surprise-not! I've learned to not expect a lot from benefit products, so it didn't surprise me that this didn't work. However, I was really irritated that this cream doesn't even dry on your skin, so it ends up on your pillow in the morning. Yuck! The best thing about this is the box it comes in. Heh.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Chickey

I got this at Sephora a while back, on the hunt for a good zit cream. The price is very expensive, and it didn't do a THING for my pimple -- I bet it made it worse! I dig the green color and it appeared like it might work, but it didn't. It stained my pillowcase, made no impact on my pimple, and I was out $18. An impulse buy gone awry for sure...I'll stick to TBS Tea Tree Blemish Stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Kate_NS

My 15-year old son uses this... becasue it works! We've tried so many things and this really keeps anguished teenage skin happy. Not available in Eastern Canada, so it's a must-buy on my business trips. Not overdrying; takes the red out and doesn't have a medicinal smell. Do watch out for your best bed linens though - the green colour can transfer in the night.
UPDATE: the formula has been changed and is now white and in stick form under the name Ka-Pow! Benefit ensures its the same magic, just different presentation...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by bowhuntergirl

what a waste of money. The packaging is cute, but so what?? I bought this off of ebay for half of it's normal $21 price tag. I was shocked at how little the jar was. It didn't matter since it doesn't work. The stuff ended up all over my pretty new pink satin pillows and permanently stained it. My oily skin was worse than usual the next day. I used it for 3 nights thinking I should give this product a chance. It made my existing zits bigger and cause double zits in areas where there were only one. I absolutely hate this product. Because it is my first experience from Benefit, I will make it a point never to buy there crap again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by killjoy14

I use this regularly and it works pretty well on most zits. When you get a monster one though, it usually takes a couple of treatments (about two nights) to notice it working. I wish it was it wasn't so expensive though. There are other treatments that are just as good or better that cost less. I'm not too sure if I'm going to buy this one again,just because of the price. I probably will because I know how well it works, and since I breakout regularly I need something I can rely on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by tmarie78

I agree with the terrible reviews below--this is simply marketing in a jar, with no delivery on its promises. I am surprised that this product survived the axe when Benefit recently re-did the rest of their skin-care line (some of which I actually quite like), but that just goes to show you that their ingenious (and expensive) marketing pays off and continues to sell this failure of a blemish treatment despite the fact that it really is useless.

Hey, they obviously fooled all of us at least once! But never, never again. Shame on you, Benefit, for putting this snake oil alongside all of your legitimate, well-crafted products--it can only drag down your brand image in the end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 9:01:00 AM More reviews by MissLaura2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this stuff! i don't break out too much but when i do i use this and it kills my pimple right away!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by lilycreator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is okay I guess. It does work but not very quickly. It works well on small pimples but takes a while for larger ones. The packaging is really cute but it is really overpriced even though you only use a little at a time. It doesn't really stay on your skin though because it rubs off really easily and I emphasize really. A lot of people don't like the fact that it is green but I personally don't care what colour it is as long as it does it's job. I wouldn't buy this again as it is too expensive and doesn't work as well as I thought it would have.