August 1, 2014 | 1291 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Eye Shadow Quads

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 8:17:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only have one of these (Dillusional) but it's been a staple in my purse since the day I got it. The case is my favorite color (silver!), but the brushes it comes with kind of suck. I like the fact that I have four colors in one compact, but the only thing that I don't like it how pricey they are. I might buy one more in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2004 2:44:00 PM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Disco 2000. Very Pretty colors, but do not have much pigment to em. Its bascially just 3 shimmers, and a dark color. I was a little dissapointed. The compact is cute! I might buy again, but I would have to find other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2004 6:08:00 PM More reviews by chiarascura

LOVE THESE! I first bought Star (purples), and have recently rebought it. The price tag is kinda steep on these, but I recently discovered that you can get these are reduced prices on Ebay. I have already bought Techno (grays, with one really amazing palest-violet shade), and have ordered Disco 2000 and Old Skool. Great eyeshadow, less than average creasing (esp. if you use Benefit She-Lac), terrific colors. Love the dark, glittery shade in each compact, which I use as liner, and she pale, shimmery shades, which are subtle enough to use for a "natural" look. This can run the gamut from "fun", crazy makeup, to a neutral, daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are all so wonderful, and I had the hardest time deciding which quad to get since I like them all, pretty much. I settled on Dillusional, because it is just stunning in the compact and on the eyes. These quads have really pretty and long-lasting formulations that really make a difference in the way the eyes look after application. You can do so many combinations with the four shades, as well as just using them as a base, crease color, highlighter, and eye liner. You can use them wet for a more vivid effect, or dry for an eye-catching result. Hard Candy shadows are wonderful, and to have four in one compact is so convenient. I love the packaging too, as it is very sleek and stylish, with a mirror. Will be buying more of these as I use them up, one by one. A great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2003 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kiathedog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got Star for Christmas and love the colors. I use the sparkely color for liner and the yellow for highlighter. This is a great combo for brown hair/eyes. Purple is really in right now, and I will probably get other colors as the seasons change.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 12:16:00 AM More reviews by MeowieBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOOOOOVE my eyeshadow quads. I can see how these couldn't be for everyday since there is usually at least one very sparkly, glittery one in the 4 shadows you get. I especially loooove the tiny slanted brush you get along with the compact because it works really well as a liner brush. I have Techno and Hypnotic. Would not hesitate to get more quads but I know I won't ever get to use up all these! :) Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by desireefl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love almost all of these quads. The shadows are so intense and are great for funky to sophisticate. Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 10:40:00 AM More reviews by avonstef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are sooooo wonderful! the colors last all day and are beautiful! They have the strangest combinations but they work! LOVE them! Very pricy though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2003 8:04:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLG

I bought this quartet in Wallflower, which is an ironic name because the colors are very *SHIMMERY*. The compact is very sturdy and has a great big mirror. The applicators are very good; one is pointed so you can use it for liner. The shadows themselves are highly pigmented and a good consistency. The colors are beautiful and lasting. I like that they give you more of the lightest color since that is the one most people use the most. I'm a NC30/dark brown/dark brown and all these colors are beautiful on me. This brand is fairly expensive; catch them on eBay at half price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2003 2:18:00 PM More reviews by dahlgi5956

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of hard candy because the products are overpriced for over-the-top glittery eye shadows. I bought a four color set in pixie. While the colors were nice, I could never wear these colors daily because there was just too much glitter and shimmer action for me. A big negative factor for these eye shadows is that they were just too impractical for the price they were....