Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow - Tea Biscuit

4.1

Talc,isononyl isononanoate, zinc stearate, silica, nylon-12, dimethicone, octyldodecyl lactate, soybean glycerides, shea butter unsaponifiables, isopropyl isostearate, corn starch, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, octyldodecyl, stearoyl stearate, PCA, caprylyl glycol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, yellow 5 lake, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, carmine, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, ultramarines.

on 4/30/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this in a palette years ago and I'm only now beginning to use it. It lasts a long time and it's just a great color! It looks really good. I use it as my base and then just add whatever else I want to the crease and side. It seems to go really well with Urban Decay Naked (a smidge of Sidecar in the inner lid and Toasted in the crease/outer corner)

on 12/31/2012 1:19:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeshaddow of all time! No kidding. It's the perfect every day color for me (I have fair skin and I am a brunette with brown eyes). I often use it alone all over my lid and up to my browbone and it makes my eyes look awake and well rested. It's close to my skin color, has a satin finish that shimmers without being metallic. Great for neutral or even retro-ish looks. I almost went through ine, but I lost it by accident (grrrr) and I'm going to buy a new one!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this color. It is just like pronto by smashbox. It looks so pretty on the lid. It's so neutral and great for everyday wear.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This was a great base colour to go with Berry Ice for my wedding. Nothing special bout it though, just a nice neutral that I'm sure you can get similar elsewhere for cheaper

on 6/21/2011 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a GWP. I like the eyeshadow in terms of application and how well it wears but this particular colour is a little too shimmery for me.

on 3/19/2011 9:02:00 PM

I love this color. I can use this over my bare study paint pot. It blends well and it doesn't show up chalky. I can't find it anymore... I hope it isn't discontinued... If not i will repurchase!!!

on 12/28/2010 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got this as an extra in a swap and I think it is lovely - it is like a dupe for MAC Phloof, but has a bit less staying power and a little less pigmented. I think this is average in terms of payoff, but it is a pretty color.

on 9/16/2010 7:12:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is a beautiful shadow, nice color payoff....... if only it didn't makes my eyelids itch like crazy and then swell up....

on 9/7/2010 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love using "tea biscuit" together with "ivory box" and I think that tea biscuit suits me even better. I usually apply this over the whole lid and it looks great on my pale complexion, somehow makes me look very "fresh". If you like natural-looking eyeshadows, you should try thisone. Its fine milled, silky and very easy to apply and blend. IF you are looking for a basic qualitative eyeshadow, you should consider buying thisone. But if you have a dark skin-tone this might be too sheer for you.

on 7/11/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Nice ivory champagne color. Not very pigmented so you might need a base color to make this shade pop. Good for highlights, inner corners or all over lid for a more natural look.