July 28, 2014 | 1331 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Eye Shadow - Tea Biscuit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a palette years ago and I'm only now beginning to use it. It lasts a long time and it's just a great color! It looks really good. I use it as my base and then just add whatever else I want to the crease and side. It seems to go really well with Urban Decay Naked (a smidge of Sidecar in the inner lid and Toasted in the crease/outer corner)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

This is my favorite eyeshaddow of all time! No kidding. It's the perfect every day color for me (I have fair skin and I am a brunette with brown eyes). I often use it alone all over my lid and up to my browbone and it makes my eyes look awake and well rested. It's close to my skin color, has a satin finish that shimmers without being metallic. Great for neutral or even retro-ish looks. I almost went through ine, but I lost it by accident (grrrr) and I'm going to buy a new one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It is just like pronto by smashbox. It looks so pretty on the lid. It's so neutral and great for everyday wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This was a great base colour to go with Berry Ice for my wedding. Nothing special bout it though, just a nice neutral that I'm sure you can get similar elsewhere for cheaper

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a GWP. I like the eyeshadow in terms of application and how well it wears but this particular colour is a little too shimmery for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

I love this color. I can use this over my bare study paint pot. It blends well and it doesn't show up chalky. I can't find it anymore... I hope it isn't discontinued... If not i will repurchase!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as an extra in a swap and I think it is lovely - it is like a dupe for MAC Phloof, but has a bit less staying power and a little less pigmented. I think this is average in terms of payoff, but it is a pretty color.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by wotstaterseh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful shadow, nice color payoff....... if only it didn't makes my eyelids itch like crazy and then swell up....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love using "tea biscuit" together with "ivory box" and I think that tea biscuit suits me even better. I usually apply this over the whole lid and it looks great on my pale complexion, somehow makes me look very "fresh". If you like natural-looking eyeshadows, you should try thisone. Its fine milled, silky and very easy to apply and blend. IF you are looking for a basic qualitative eyeshadow, you should consider buying thisone. But if you have a dark skin-tone this might be too sheer for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Nice ivory champagne color. Not very pigmented so you might need a base color to make this shade pop. Good for highlights, inner corners or all over lid for a more natural look.