October 22, 2014 | 1473 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Vinyl Lip in Clear

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by josieju

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good lipgloss. Although very slightly on the pricey side (for me) this was nice and lasted quite long. Plus, the smell is lovely

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

This is an awesome clear gloss, I don't even know if they make it anymore, I got it a while ago at CVS for 75% off and I couldn't be happier. I love how it has a little brush attached to it. The smell is alright, and it lasts me about half of my work day (3-4 hours) before I have to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by veck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best lip gloss I've ever used. It doesn't have that gooey/sticky application that everybody dreads but at the same time it still manages to keep your lips shiny and feeling moisturized. I apply it over lipsticks and it hasn't melted or caused clumps, just dab it on minimally.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this lip gloss It has an amazing shine and I don't find it sticky at all. But as time passes it loses the nice fresh smell it has to it and it starts to smell really bad, I know it is just in the clear formula as I have 4 other shades and the none of them smell like this. I also know it can't just be the one I'm using because I have repurchased this twice now and the same thing has happened, Its OK because I can't smell it when it is actually on my lips but the bad smell when you open the cap is a major turn off factor for this lipgloss. A shame really.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by alexaclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this gloss! it's not sticky and the shine is incredible. I find that it's pretty long wearing for myself, provided I'm not drinking or eating obviously. I put this on under my lipstick and it just give that really wet and glossy look, I LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by rishasoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While it does give a nice shine I can't cope with this lip gloss. It's sticky and gloopy. If you can cope with that on your lips go for it, but I can't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 6:25:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this coz 1. i remember having it when i was about 13 and it was good for the price, 2. i needed a cheap clear gloss to add cinnamon oil to (cheap-incase i messed it up) and 3. it was 99p! i added like 10 drops of cinnamon oil to it and OMG its the best-strongest lip plumping gloss i own lol. an i own most! i apply it before i do my eye makeup so it can get to work while im doing that, then wipe it off before i put my regular lipstick/gloss on so they're plumped :) x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

i love this clear gloss. doesn't have a weird smell. moisturizing and is not sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by bwonggg

the shine is brilliant! I've been looking for a clear gloss that was cheap from the drugstore. I love how it doesn't have any sparkles or glitters. The texture isnt too bad either in my opinion. The only bad thing i have to say about it is that it doesnt last too long. But i'll buy it again cause it looks really nice on my lips

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by C10

I bought 2 of this for $5 or something ridiculous, so it was a great price. I really like it. I don't love it, and I find myself reaching for many other lip glosses in my bag before this one, but it's a great clear lip gloss. It's not too sticky, it lasts for a while (unless you're eating), it's shiny. It has a slight smell, but nothing awful. It's quite nice.