July 28, 2014 | 2001 users online

Eyeliner - Origins - Eye Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the color "coffee bean" that you must sharpen yourself, it disappears after a few hours, should at least last a 8 hour work day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jeanrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeliner. I got it in gray and it's very pretty. It's smooth and kind of smudgy so it works really well and I like the twirl up rather than sharpening with a knife or eyeliner sharpener. I seem to waste less of it that way.
I only took a lippie off due to the price but I still think I'm going to buy it in another color, probably black or navy. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by AndieD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very conflicted on this product... it used to be in pencil form ( that you had to sharpen yourself) & now it has a twist up version.

I loved ( & had zero complaints) with the pencil version. I don't love the twist up version (although I have not found anything better.) I feel that the new version smears by the end of the day, whereas the pencil version never did. Ugh, Origins... don't fix it unless it's broken!!!!

***Side note: I always by "off black" colors & "Smoke" is AMAZING!***

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mooloomoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

although i have used this product for two years, i am not in love with it. i bought it only because it's my favorite skin care brand. i have oily eyelids and this liner totally smudges by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by acphilli

This is the absolute best eye liner, I will no longer bother with anything else! Is softer than most, goes on very smoothly and doesn't smudge during the day. Love the color "mushroom" which is halfway between brown and grey- very natural looking, but comes in fun colors too. Because it is a softer pencil, it does need sharpening more often, but one still lasts quite a long time even with everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by jhr48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this eye pencil to come off extremely quickly and will not buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate to be the only one who didn't like this product. I bought the Mushroom - and I have to say it is a fantastic color. But it smudges much too easily, making it difficult to apply. And it just didn't last for me. An hour later, I had to reapply. I just thought the texture was too creamy for a pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2006 3:09:00 AM More reviews by tiacat

I would buy this again although I reckon it will last me for years. I have had it 6 weeks now. I use it every day and haven't needed to sharpen it once!!
I have it in a brown colour - think its called faudge. It glides on effortlessly and gives a nice not too red brown so doesn't make for tired eyes. Lasts absolutely all day without budging. I would highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Sasquatch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all-time favorite eyeliner! Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I love the sponge tip for smudging. The Smoke color is a great alternative to black if you like smoky eyes but are fair-skinned; it blends well with silvery eyeshadows. I also have the Violet and it brings out the green in my light brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by preparetojump

As with most eyeliners with a sponge-tip applicator the cap for it tends to fall off and this was no exception. The eyeliner was a great creamy consistency, with a decent selection of color schemes that were natural looking but also different (I purchased Violet, a purplish shade) but had absolutely zero staying power.