July 31, 2014 | 1741 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Iced Capuccino

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirl5601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product for about four dollars and loved it about a week later it became hard on the top and you couldnt get any product on your brush, I loved the color soo much i bought it again and that one had no problems,

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a blush girl. Blush is my favorite makeup to buy and my favorite makeup to use. That being said, I am rarely interested in a lot of drugstore blushes, mainly because I let myself get enamored with MAC and Chane etcl. Being a college student, and it being the beginning of the semester money is tight. I decided to venture to the drugstore and pick up a few things to fulfill my urge to buy makeup. So glad I decided to head over to the the Covergirl section. The nostalgia factor is through the roof with these blushes. They have that signature noxema scent, that I personally love. It takes me back to watching my mom & my sister put makeup on as little girl. I picked up a few Covergirl blushes that day, but this one is by far my favorite. I really like it because it is a nice peachy neutral shade that can double as a bronzer for me. It's pretty pigmented, and it lasts all day on my combination skin. This color is perfect for those of us who don't like to think in the mornings and just want to whack something on so we don't look dead. It brings life and color to my face, and it does that all on its own. Usually I apply a bronzer, blush, and a highlighter and I don't have to do that with this.
There is a slight shimmer but I find it is not that noticeable. My only complaint comes from the packaging, but that doesn't bother me too much. It's a weird small rectangle pan that's quite hard to fit my HG blush brush (Mac 168) in. It's really no big deal though. I keep it in my makeup bag and it's never broken or anything. The brush that comes with it really sucks too. I'm one of the few people that usually doesn't mind the applicator that comes with products, but this brush is rubbish. I normally toss it out. Overall, I am definitely excited to pick up some more shades because the pigmentation, formula, and color selection is fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ulaxoxo

I love this blush, and for the price the quality is amazing. it is very easy to build a nice peachy bronze sheen that gives off a healthy glow. the color is very similar to a tawny shade that is perfect for fall, right inbetween bronzer and blush. stay power is good, lasts a full school day but i do notice it fades after about 6 hours, but fades very evenly and always applies evenly - never streaky. but hey, its less than 5 bucks so its a steal and this neutral shade is sure to look good on many skin tones. deff. worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice blush. Kind if a beigey peach (or maybe a pale terracotta) with a very slight sheen or glow. Not too shimmery, no flecks of glitter. The consistency is very good, fine and soft - it really compares well to any higher end blush I have tried. I really have trouble finding a blush color I like on my light/medium olive skin. I agree this would work well as a bronzer on fair tones or any tone. It gives me such a natural look as opposed to just looking like blush. Would be great for contouring as well. I have to apply it a little heavier because of my darker skin tone, but I am really impressed. it is such a steal, I got it with a bogo and it cost me about $2. Oh yes the smell is noticable at first, herbally to me, but goes away. I don't mind it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice neutral peachy sand color - with hints of gold flecks, but on me is not shimmery - which is great.

I think this would work well on pale folks as a bronzer as well - I think it would work well on me as a light bronzer - and I'm NC20-25.

I use this over my regular bronzer, just on the apples of my cheeks.

I know some people really can't stand the smell of CG powder products. I am OK with it - I've smelled worse is beauty products, and the scent of CG just brings me back to high school!

The price is right on these, at under $4.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I never was much of a blush person as when I was younger I always had red rosy cheeks. Now that redness has gone away and I wanted a little color on my skin. The lady at the makeup counter recommended this one and said it goes well with all skin tones and is not to pink or peachy. I think its perfect. It gives me the right amount of color and goes on great. Now I feel naked if I dont wear this everyday!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

This used to be my go to blush back in HS and college. I would make a switch between this and CG's "Brick Rose" all the time. I just love this color and I feel like it shows up on my cheeks (unlike some of the other lighter colors from this line/brand). I'm a darker skinned gal (hispanic) and in my area this one is almost ALWAYS sold out. I love the scent of these and it's so affordable. I need a new one of these in my life... I'm all out.

::Gets in car... puts top down... drives to CVS...:: lol.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very pretty light rosy brown shade with a bit of shimmer. I wouldn't repurchase because there are definitely other rosy browns out there that I like better (Rimmel has several similar shades, like Sienna. CG Soft Mink is similar, but peachier. WnW Catwalk Pink is even similar, but rosier and a bit deeper.) I hate the packaging. The stripe is much too small for my brush to sweep across and pick up enough color, so I have to reload the brush to get the entire diameter. This makes for a patchier initial application because some areas of the brush pick up more pigment than others. And it smells like Noxzema. Grab one of Rimmel's blushes if this temps you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ryuudolly

I use this for summer. It goes well with my tan :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 9:17:00 AM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice everyday blush. I like to use it with NARS Orgasm Blush to give a more defined look. I use the NARS on my cheek bones and then blend the Cover Girl underneath it.