Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Lip Gloss #575

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/18/2005 9:31:00 PM

I really like this gloss. It's a sheer peachy coral with lovely golden shimmer. The scent is sweet, like berry bubble gum. I don't really know what the staying power is like, but it's probably decent. I would repurchase this. :o)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought 3 of these today. They were half off at Rite Aid, so I paid a dollar for each of them. The colors were pretty, but they aren't very shiny. They have a sickening sweet smell that I can still smell even though I took it off about a 1/2 hour ago. These are good for a teenager just starting to experiment with makeup, but for a grown woman? Spend the extra cash for a decent product that actually shines!

on 10/15/2003 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Tastes like crap, the color hardly lasts long and it smells bad.

on 9/14/2003 6:50:00 PM

Nasty. Stickier than half dried glue, Smells strongly of...something... like licorice, or berries, anyway its one of those sick/sweet smells. Ugh. *shudder* I will NEVER, NEVER buy this again.

on 9/2/2003 2:21:00 AM

I saw this lip gloss in seventeen and it looked really good on all the models, so i decided to give it a shot. This smells horrible, kind of like black licorice or something, and just looks okay on me. I will not be purchasing ever again!

on 7/1/2003 3:19:00 PM

this lipgloss is great. it looks great on me, im azn and have the olive skin and black hair. my friend, shes blonde and ivory-skinned, tried it and it looked fantastic on her, too. my only complaint is that the lipgloss leaks out of the container

on 4/6/2003 1:20:00 AM

I saw this is some magazine article about make up that looks good on everyone, and figured for $1.67 I could give it a try. Normally I anything coral or peach looks garish on me, but this gloss doesn't at all. It looks pink without being really pink, giving me a MLBB look. The smell nearly killed choaked me the first few times I applied it, smelled kind of like rancid bubble gum. Other than that, the color is great and the gloss is very moisturizing, which is a nice added bonus. This is now a staple for me.

on 3/19/2003 12:41:00 PM

I personally don't find this product to be particularly appealing. I figured it wouldn't be the greatest gloss because of the price, but all I can say is, you get what you paid for. Even just using it for the first time, not a lot of gloss came out of the tube, and I still can only produce very little on the applicator. The smell is terrible, I have to put a gloss or balm on top of it to get rid of it, otherwise it makes me feel sick. The colour doesn't show up very much, and it's not the same colour as the bottle shows in the least. It doesn't have great texture, and shows up as merely a clear, slightly sparkled gloss. The only good thing is it stays on for awhile and isn't that bad of a gloss when you're looking for a little tint. However, I would not buy this particular line of Wet 'n' Wild lip glosses again, as it hasn't been of much use to me!

on 2/22/2003 5:47:00 PM

GREAT lipcolours. Looks wonderful with really dark eye makeup. Very shimmery and pretty. Well worth the buck I spent on it.

on 2/22/2003 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Boy Wet n'Wild is great! I already like their lipsticks so I was eager to try their gloss. This colour here is called Sheer Coral, it's a very pretty peachy/coral with an almost iridiscent shimmer. It is very light and is great for a lighter makeup look. I think it would be best suited to those with warmer toned complexions, especially redheads and strawberry blondes. I found it feels comfortable on, it's scent is a bit odd but not terrible. It's staying power is nothing to rave about, but lip gloss never lasts long! A great find for the price!!! :)

Recommended for Medium Skin