April 23, 2014 | 1123 users online

Bath Treatments - Got 2 Be - Apple and Soy Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2007 6:04:00 AM More reviews by goldenfae

i got this as a gift set so i have the travel size bottle. the smell is a bit sickly sweet but it's not as bad in the shower or on my skin after i'm out of the shower. very moisturizing and it doesn't make me break out. i feel kinda slimy/slippery after i wash it off though which makes me stay in longer to get the slime off. can go without moisturizer after using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 1:33:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Delicious! Creamy and lathery. I will repurchase. Thankfully I bought 2 for 1, so they'll last awhile. It smells like crisp green apples.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Perzikjes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love, love, LOVE this body wash! It smells divine and leaves my skin super-soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 9:18:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

I have repurchased many of these. Even though it is a current item, i have been lucky enough to find it at places like Big Lots, and on clearance @ Walmart

It is thick, rich, creamy, smells like apples and some other scent i cannot put my finger on. It lathers well, is gentle, yet cleanses quite thoroughly. Daughter also likes it. The bottle is cumbersome and huge, but you do get about 20 oz of body wash so I really cannot complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sweethart028

This works wonders! I got this in a travel pack along with "Sugar Kick" exfoliating body scrub and "Smoothie" body lotion. They all work awesomely and they smell sooo yummy! I will defiantely buy all of these again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2004 9:56:00 AM More reviews by wake_up_angel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this so much! But, I do agree that the bottle is difficult to deal with. If you have the travel size its much easier (and you can just keep refilling it) But, a packaging flaw will NOT keep me away from this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kristis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great, moisturizing body wash. It is reasonably priced and has a great apple scent! It lathers nicely and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. however.. I do agree with the others..the bottle is big so it makes it hard to squeeze.. maybe they need a packaging redesign!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2004 12:42:00 PM More reviews by cleanserholic

This body wash did smell great, but the texture was so thin it didn't moisturise at all. After using this for a week or so I broke out in hives on my body because of this. Pity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 2:45:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this body wash.It is one of the few moisturizing body washes that actually moisturizes.Has a great scent and it also rinses off easily.
Leaves skin soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2003 6:22:00 PM More reviews by dabomb

great stuff, but, the bottle is heavy (found out when i dropped it on my toe in the shower) my solution is to pour a it into a travel size bottle, seems to do the trick. a little pricier than i would like but, you get quite a bit of product and it smells SO good. it has a really fresh apple scent instead of a sticky-sweet scent. yum :)