August 29, 2014 | 1976 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Coral

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

A gorgeous pinky peachy orangey sheer lipstick which just warms the complexion and gives a healthy glow such a lovely shade and texture just like all the Estee Lauder lipsticks - you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

If there's such thing as "Luxury on the Lips", all Estee Lauder's lipsticks would represent that statement perfectly. Naturally being a sucker for lip products, I knew I had to own this the moment I lay my eyes on it. The shade I got was in Crystal Sun, a peach tone lip colour that would fit practically all skin tones, occasion and outfit. Versatility would be the spot-on adjective to describe this lip colour. It's almost like a natural lip shade, only better. As usual, there's something about all EL lippies.... the bullet shaped lip stick that is encased in the container that is encrusted with gold-colour. It would be an eye-candy to carry around the purse, but ofcourse there's something more to it. Texture wise, this one impart a bit of gloss and applies on sheerly. If you;'re looking for something dramatic with super pigmented colour, then this wouldn't be for you. Otherwise, everything else about this lip colour is sublime.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by banababba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in a holiday set with three other lipsticks and this turned out to be my fav!! My skin is yellow-toned and somehow this color stands out enough to make my lips pop without looking too red/berry/brown .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by amandaanouluc

This is one of my favorite lipsticks from Estee Lauder. You don't need a gloss over this lipstick. It is already glossy and moisturizing. The color is a sheer, natural light pink. It has a nice smell to it. The only that bugs me is the price.
Overall: I'd buy it multiple times if they lowered the price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by gorki

Perfect coral shiny lipstick! You don't need a lipgloss with this line, it is fantastic. Moisturizing, smooth, and the color is just fabulous! Coral lovers, go get this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

EL Crystal Coral goes on cooler than it looks in the tube, more of
a peachy pink on me, semi-sheer. The color and effect are the
same as Revlon's lip balm in Peach. EL is more slippery in
texture, more like a gloss. These are OK, but in both cases I was
hoping for a warmer color more like it appears in the tube. Gotta love
the huge EL lipstick tubes in this line. I lemming'ed the Crystal Coral
for so long, but now I'd say it's not worth the price and the Revlon
is just fine. I don't care for the fig-like scent of the lipsticks in this
EL line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very wearable coral. It is a sheer peachy coral that is not overpowering. It looks lively and natural at the same time. A lot of different skin tones are going to be able to wear this. I am very fair skinned and never coral never looked good on me until this lipstick. The lipstick is satiny smooth and glides across the lips. Does not dry out my lips. Has the typical EL lipstick scent that I do not care for but am willing to overlook because the color is just that good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

This is an AMAZING lipstick!!! It goes on silky smooth!!!! I love how light it feels on my lips. It is exspensive, but worth it. The color is fantastic, too. It compliments ANY skin tone. I love this!!! I am totally buying this again. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Succubus1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Coral, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. Texture--silky smooth.
2. Color--perfect mix of natural and bright.
3. Wear--very moisturizing and long lasting.
4. Sheen--looks moist but not greasy, with a faint and flattering shimmer.
5. Scent--smells fruity/delicious but not overpowering at all.

Okay, so that's only five ways, but how many ways can you love a lipstick? This is definitely HG material. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by danapop

I've been looking for a perfect coral lipstick/lipgloss for a while, and after my fiasco with Guerlain's Coral Pearl lipgloss I decided to go for a lipstick. And I don't regret it. Lively and yet natural coral - I look awake without looking made-up. Good lasting power, nice smell. I love using it with Clinique's Sunburst duo shadow. I would buy it, but I don't think that it would be the case, as I already got YSL's Golden Melon Pure Lipstick - a bit more vivid golden coral.