April 19, 2014 | 1565 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Haymarie08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has given me a great color and was super easy to use! HOWEVER, it is making my head itch like nothing else!! It's been two days so far and I still want to drag a comb through my scalp every five minutes! I hope this goes away though, because I do really like the color and coverage this has given me!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by kgrismua

Please do not use this product! I am a professional hairdresser and every time a client sits in my chair and tells me they color their hair at home, I have to ask them if they use feria because it is made from the SAME stuff that is in TATTOO INK! Every professional colorist you talk to will tell you NOT to use this! It may look really great and not fade out but if you ever decide to change your hair color you are going to run into some serious issues and risk damaging the integrity of your hair. If you are going to color your hair at home please go to Sally beauty supply and pick up any brand (NOT feria!) and use it with a 10-20 volume developer! (only 20 volume if you are wanting gray coverage).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

my HG hair dye. love it so much
color doesnt fade, and barely damages my hair.
also, find the color is very vivid and dimensional!
ive been using this for years and i havnt found anything to replace it :)
btw i have thin hair so im surprised to the extent it doesnt damage :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I used to use this stuff all the time when I was in my early twenties. I grabbed a box at CVS yesterday - number 66. I forgot how messy Feria is! What a mess all over the place. I'm normally very messy during coloring but this was so runny it was ridiculous!

Oh and I followed the touch up instructions AND used protein filler and my ends are too dark. Poop.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product. I have dyed my hair 3 times with this dye so far and since the last time I dyed it, it's been two months and three weeks! It works really well with a color protecting shampoo preferably the same brand name. Big thumbs up (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been dying my hair for over 15 years now, and it's the first time i give Feria a try. The reason? I wanted a true red, and i couldn't find one in other brands.
I picked up "Ruby Fusion" (66), or very rich auburn. My starting color (not natural) was a light reddish brown, obtained after 2 bleaches and one perm color over the last two months. I had brown-black hair.
Onto the review: the smell is as bad as the other brands, gloves are the same, process is the same BUT i hated the bottle, it is INCREDIBLY RUNNY! I'm used to squeeze the bottle but if you do that with Feria, it continues running, and it's liquid! I re-painted my whole bathroom red, it looked like a crime scene!!
The result is nice, but not nearly as red as the picture, even though technically my starting color was a bit lighter. I wanted deep RED, i got reddish brown. It's pretty, but not what i wanted. I guess i will have to go to my hairdresser next time.
15$ that i shouldn't have spent.....will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by laurafreeman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I could go on forever about how much I disliked this line of hair color. My hair is very fine and silky, and although I dye it, I invest a lot of time to keep my healthy and smooth.

My mom picked this up for me thinking it would be a nice new dye to try. It looked nice after it was done, but my hair felt TERRIBLE and very dry. I assumed it was just not using enough conditioner and figured it was no big deal. But then I got in the shower the next day. By the amount of black rinsing from my hair, I assumed I would have no hair color left when I got out. It was a ratty mess afterwards--not smooth or sleek at all. I deep conditioned, and even then, hair color was washing out. Fast forward about a week and I'm back to my old color. Another two weeks have passed after that but I have still kept the new, hay-like texture. Wonderful.

I would never recommend this product to ANYONE. DO. NOT. BUY.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by whimsicaldreamz

I started off using power reds "true red rich auburn" the color would wash out with every shower even in cold water, i had to recolor every 2 weeks to maintain the bright red. Today, i tried #40 espresso over my faded red hair. My hair is now a dark chocolate brown with red tones when light hits it. I think the power reds are horrible colors that fade way too quick but the espresso seems to be fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by MisterHepbonkers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing amazing color~ I used 66 (Very Rich Auburn) and the results were promising. However, it didn't last as long as Preference, still I touch up my roots with this color every 6-8 weeks so it is okay for the color to fade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Feria is one of my all time favorite drugstore box colors (when coloring your hair light brown or darker). If I want to lift my color, to a dirty blond or platinum- then I use L'Oreal Les blonde. L'Oreal is the only drugstore brand of hair color i will buy, because most of their boxed colors are the same exact formula as their professional salon grade products. I can always count on their brand to be consistent, and give me the exact results that I am looking for. I have tried other brands- but i end up disliking them because the color is way WAY off from the sample color on the side of the box, because i hate the way it smells and how harsh it ends up being on my hair when I am done washing the product out. The conditioner that comes with their professional salon grade products is AMAZING! it will hydrate and nourish your hair back to the way it was. i would absolutely reccomend this product to anyone to try out.... i love it and im pretty sure you will too <3