Palladio Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I Looooveeeee this product I've been using it for a few years now. I have it in blue and black.
I am always doing cat eye makeup so it works perfectly for me especially that it stays on all day long (unless it gets wet) but it is amazing and if they ever discontinued it I seriously think I would cry lol. Five stars for me!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the product in black shimmer. I do like the color. The applicator is very easy to use. It has some staying power. After 10 hours, still on, and no rub off on my top eyelid. I gave this 1 rating because I cannot wear it because it burns my eyes. I thought it was me, but I tried it 3 times. Each time my eyes would burn.

I have used MAC black pencil eyeliner but it smudges a lot on my lower lid area so I tried the Palladio liquid eyeliner in black shimmer. The tip is flexible so I'm able to place the liquid in between the eyelash hairs of my upper eyelid. I usually do dotting at first in between lash hairs then try to smoothen the line. I avoid the waterline as much as possible to prevent smudging for the rest of the day. The trick for me since I have oily skin is to put powder particularly on the lower lid area to prevent the liner from spreading. I haven't encountered any burning or swelling with this product and I have been using it for a few years now. If you have trouble drawing a line using the tip, I recommend using a Qtip to "erase" the part that is uneven or use it to remove eyeliner near the waterline area.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I read all of the reviews on this product before I purchased it. They were all awful and made me feel unsure about it, but I bought it anyway. Now it's my favorite Palladio product. I bought it in Bronze expecting to find it too light, but it was actually more of darkish-medium golden brown which is extremely pretty! I'm extremely allergic to almost everything, (I have to get allergy shots and everything) but I didn't experience any itching or burning from this product. People said the felt tip was too hard, but the tip wasn't too hard or soft. It was easier to put on too. The tip was a little flexible, but it wouldn't hurt for it to be just a tiny bit more flexible. It does take it longer to dry, but you can open your eyes after a few seconds. I really wanted to give this product a 4.5 , so I just rounded it up to 5. This liquid eyeliner is amazing, and will definitely be buying this again, and in more colors.

This is beyond my favorite eyeliner I've bought in awhile. I've used this for almost two years now, and really it takes the cake for me. I have to admit I'm a little biased, as I can't stand eyeliner that isn't liquid, but I can't see anyone hating this product. It's perfectly opaque, but honestly this can be a bad thing, considering you have to cover EVERY centimeter of your upper waterline or it'll look funky. It's pretty simple to apply, however it takes awhile to manipulate the felt tip to how you want it. I have two of these both in black, but I use my first brush as the newer brush is way too stiff to contour my eyeliner wings like I want too. By far this product is best used for Winged or Cat-eye eyeliner styles, and I wouldn't recommend using it for a basic waterline application as the liquid seeps into the eye and that can be quite horrendous. This product will last you all day and it's relatively easy to take off as opposed to other brands I've tried. This would be Five out of Five for me if it only didn't leak into eyes so easily, otherwise it's a must-have for those who love dramatic eyeliner.

I really wanted to love this eyeliner. I wanted a new liquid for personal use and I initially heard good things about this so I was excited to try.

After using this product on/off for a month or two now, my verdict is in. I hate it.

The pigmentation is average, the stay power is alright.... but my god, there is something in this product that causes my eyelids to burn like hell. At first I thought I needed to adjust to a new eyeliner, unti lI saw reviews that other people experienced the same thing. I kept using it to see if my adverse reaction would fade, but just today, I'm having this same issue! I don't understand what is in this product and it scares me off from using a lot of liquid eyeliners because I don't know what exactly it is in this product that causes such a harsh burn/sting.

Until Palladio decides to reformulate, this one purchase has completely turned me away from ever purchasing from this company. Just awful. I can't even imagine using on a client.

If you are looking for a cheap eyeliner that doesn't burn, try L'Oreal, I'm going back to it after this mess.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've gone through my share of liquid eyeliners, but this is one of my favorites. It never smudges, draws on very precisely and the color is always very dark and pigmented just the way I like it. I wish the brush was a little thicker, and I run through them a little quickly, but otherwise, it's the perfect liquid eyeliner for me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

allthough it was a bit expensive , the product worked really well. i dont know if its just me but after i applied it it kind of ...burned? like a burning sensation.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

definitely one of my favorite liquid liners. so intensely pigmented, does not fade off during the day or smear or run. got this at ulta and it was inexpensive. i use it for my winged liner almost every day and ive had it for well over a year and it still has the same consistency it had when i first purchased it. you need this!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After years of using this product I've noticed that it's consistency is a lot more watery than before. As a result I find myself re-applying more often. Not only that but it smudges. I constantly have to clean up the bottom of my eye and even my eyelids because of how badly it smudges now.

I'm really disappointed. Not sure if they've changed their formula over the years but before it was a great product, very good with waterproofing, and lasted me all day with a jet black wing! Now, I have to check the mirror every hour in case I have lots of smudges under my eye.

Not sure what happened but it's time to find a new eyeliner!

Top Rated Palladio Products