November 25, 2014 | 1822 users online

Mascara - Avon - Lash Designer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara was a disappointment. My first impression was the brush is very tiny and not much mascara came out on the brush. I thought it would be great to get at my little stray eyelashes with the small brush. The brush did help get at small lashes. However the formula is very thin and it went on as if I was not wearing any mascara. It did not plump, length, or curl my lashes. This mascara would best be suited to someone who wants the most natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by hilary1111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on the comments here and I am happy with the product. I wanted something that didn't smudge and this product is reasonably good at this. There would be a little by the end of the day but it is more like a smokey eye effect on my bottom lid as opposed to an avalance of colour. I would agree that the brush is good, getting all the lashes and the mascara is thinner than others however maybe this is its secret to not smudging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not bad at all for the price! Gives a nice natural look, so I wear it during the day. It's easy to do a couple of coats with this one too, so you can build it up for a more dramatic look. Doesn't seem to smudge or flake. Overall I think it's good value for money and I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Russian_Girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice mascara, and cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by njtheaterchick

I love the little nubby brush, my eyelashes never get clumpy and they stay separated.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Therez77

I liked this a lot more than I thought I would! The formula seems to be thinner than most mascaras. If your goal is a more natural look, then you can achieve that with one coat. I put on a second coat, and it gave me more definition and volume but still looked natural. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2006 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Gabbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This wasn't the best mascara I've used, yet not the worst either. The packaging was quite basic, but the actual mascara was of a good quality; the brush was a good size, and it didn't go clumpy. It did add definition to my eyelashes, and although I don't think it's a must-have product, I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

A few days ago I wrote a scathing review about Avon Lash Designer mascara, after only using it once and applying it quickly. Well, today I gave it another try and it seemed better: clean, thin (not clumping) and it does make you look like you have more lashes, like a fellow reviewer wrote! It is not very thickening but, for $3.99 I like the end result, except for the flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jezzica

I use this mascara on my bottom lashes because the brush is small. Its really great and coats all of my lashes. It makes it look like I have more eyelashes. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Teela5

I sell Avon and just wanted to let everyone know this mascara is being discontinued (as of Cmp 5) so tell your Reps if they see it in those Outlet Catalogs to let you know so you can stock up.