August 27, 2014 | 908 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased Lancome Blush Subtil in Miel Glace 217. I'm fair skinned. Love it!!!
This is the first blush that I can't overdue it on my face and look like a clown! For reference, I use Eastee Lauder Double Wear in Alabaster. This blush gives me a beautiful glow and is mistake proof, for me. I wish the price were lower as, the product isn't huge. I don't use the brush it comes with. I also have very oily skin. This never disappears or melts off. Best of all, no sparkly shimmer that I cannot wear due to oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a beautiful blush in the pan, but on my skin you can hardly see it. I am NC40 and find this to be too light. I end up over applying trying to get it to show up and just end up looking like I applied a ton of shimmer. Didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by ceq373

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

all purpose color. looks nice on my fair skin and doesn't make me breakout.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by vforvalerie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color .. really quite stunning on my medium tan skin, but far too fragrant. Only used it once in the house as I'm acne prone and have just started to get my skin clear. You can compare it with throwing parfum on your cheeks! Luckily I've gotten it as a sample.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome's website describes Miel Glace as the "perfect nude pink-y peach". I hate to rate this blush so low, considering how I've actually purchased it more than once. I would say I'm an N10-15 (neutral leaning cool), and I feel like I'm always scouting for the perfect nude/neutral blush, something I could pair with a bold lip or smokey eye. Miel Glace was originally recommended to me by an SA a good while back, and apparently I must have liked it enough to repurchase it. However, I noticed the second time around that every time I wore Miel Glace, it would pull completely orange, making me look almost muddy. Uh, yeah...no. A shame, considering how everyone raves about this being THE nude/neutral blush for fair skinned ladies such as myself.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG blush and this means a lot to me. I have a LOT of blushes and I'm usually drawn to younger brands like UD or MUFE and I always found lancôme a bit older. Oh I was so wrong. I love, love, this blush. I'm so glad for mua because it's not a color that I would have picked up by myself.

I have fair skin prone to redness and a round face. This makes things complicated. I want some sculpting without looking overly red. This color is perfect. Combined with a neutral color foundation it gives me a warm glow that's not muddy, nor red. It stays all day and doesn't transfert.

I use a mac 168 to apply it on my cheek bones. This costs 38$ in Canada. If you are a fair reddish girl you need this blush. My BF even commented on me looking pretty when I first put it on.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by quoddybay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the color, can't use the product because for some reason Lancome thought that they needed to add perfume to a blush!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by dashcrabtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush made me break out horribly... I'm not even particularly acne-prone, and I think the outbreak was more like hives in any case. This was one of my first luxury products when I was a teen, and the color is very beautiful on pale skin, but it was very obvious when only my cheeks started reacting what the problem must be. It seems like not many people have complained about this problem, so they may have changed the formula... but it's not a particularly gentle or natural one now either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I own an array of Lancome blushes. I do not think blush is an area in which Lancome excels, overall. I find their shades are either far too over the top with glitter and shimmer, or flat. Miel Glace is the one exception in the line for me. This shade works well with my fair skin tone (BB Porcelain) and red hair. It imparts a warm, tawny glow with subtle shimmer that works even in daylight. If Nars "O" was too much for you, but you are still looking for a warm toned blush with some shimmer, you might like this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

My every day blush - perfect for work. Gives a nice glow and just enough color. It's just beautiful. And it smells awesome!! I love everything NARS but I think that this blush is even better than the iconic NARS blushes (gasp!)