Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [± red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

on 3/27/2015 8:46:00 PM

Gorgeous color. Stays all day. Took one lippie off bc I don't like the fragrance and the packaging seems cheap and tacky to me. But I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it.

on 2/22/2015 6:20:00 PM

I have used this blush for years..decades, actually, and I keep going back to it. Holy grail..? You betcha!!

Lasts all day for me with no touch-ups. I have combo skin and this stays true to color with no changing colors during the day. When I come home after having this on for a good 10 or even 12 hours, the shade looks the same as when i first applied it.

Just a gorgeous, flattering shade...I think many skin tones could wear this. I am NC20.

In the pan, there are sparkles, but the sparkles are barely detectable on the cheek unless you really look for them. No shiny look, just a gorgeous, lit-from-within look.

If this has any scent, it is very minimal. I am very scent-sensitive and either this has none or it is so minimal that I do not detect it and does not bother my nose.

It is pretty neutral imo, but I tend to pair it with a spice pencil and a lip balm or a light gloss over top the spice pencil. Great for a natural look, or it can be a great compliment to a strong eye look and/ or a bold lip. Just very versatile imo.

Will and have re-purchase(d) many times.

on 1/20/2015 1:27:00 AM

This blush is absolutely beautiful!! I love it so much! It looks amazing on my porcelain skin, it offers a flush of color and subtle glow. I would have given this a 5/5 if it werent for the perfume in it, but its light enough to not bother me and it does dissipate after a few mins. For reference Im about an nc5-nc10.

I would say the color is a medium, neutral rose pink on my skin.

Pros
-beautiful color
-glowing finish

Cons
-Fragrance

on 4/2/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I recently purchased Lancome Blush Subtil in Miel Glace 217. I'm fair skinned. Love it!!!
This is the first blush that I can't overdue it on my face and look like a clown! For reference, I use Eastee Lauder Double Wear in Alabaster. This blush gives me a beautiful glow and is mistake proof, for me. I wish the price were lower as, the product isn't huge. I don't use the brush it comes with. I also have very oily skin. This never disappears or melts off. Best of all, no sparkly shimmer that I cannot wear due to oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Such a beautiful blush in the pan, but on my skin you can hardly see it. I am NC40 and find this to be too light. I end up over applying trying to get it to show up and just end up looking like I applied a ton of shimmer. Didn't work for me.

on 10/9/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

all purpose color. looks nice on my fair skin and doesn't make me breakout.

on 10/5/2013 1:02:00 PM

Gorgeous color .. really quite stunning on my medium tan skin, but far too fragrant. Only used it once in the house as I'm acne prone and have just started to get my skin clear. You can compare it with throwing parfum on your cheeks! Luckily I've gotten it as a sample.

on 9/2/2013 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Lancome's website describes Miel Glace as the "perfect nude pink-y peach". I'm N12 neutral leaning cool and I feel like I'm always scouting for the perfect nude/neutral blush. Miel Glace was recommended to me by a sales associate, however, I noticed that every time I wore it, it would pull completely orange making me look almost muddy. A shame, considering how everyone seems to rave about this being such a good nude/neutral blush for people with pale skin.

on 4/13/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG blush and this means a lot to me. I have a LOT of blushes and I'm usually drawn to younger brands like UD or MUFE and I always found lancôme a bit older. Oh I was so wrong. I love, love, this blush. I'm so glad for mua because it's not a color that I would have picked up by myself.

I have fair skin prone to redness and a round face. This makes things complicated. I want some sculpting without looking overly red. This color is perfect. Combined with a neutral color foundation it gives me a warm glow that's not muddy, nor red. It stays all day and doesn't transfert.

I use a mac 168 to apply it on my cheek bones. This costs 38$ in Canada. If you are a fair reddish girl you need this blush. My BF even commented on me looking pretty when I first put it on.

on 12/15/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the color, can't use the product because for some reason Lancome thought that they needed to add perfume to a blush!!!

Popular Blush Products