December 20, 2014 | 1609 users online

Body Scrubs - Freeman - Plum & Pumice Foot Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has a lovely, fruity scent. I use it as a body scrub as its not abrasive enough as a foot scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PLEASE Freeman, bring this back! The new version of this sucks. I like the original much better. Great fruity scent and scrubby texture. Everything I want in a foot scrub. It's getting increasingly harder to find this. But when I do, I'll be sure to get a tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the smell and the lotiony texture (most scrubs are pure oil, which is kind of gross.) But the scrubby bits are too fine to deal with the flakiness on my feet, which is 90% of the reason I need a body scrub. Not worth the purchase price IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sorry, but I just can't get down with this product. I remembered using this before like, 10 years ago, and LOVING the smell - which I still do. However, I don't find this does much of anything in terms of exfoliation, at least not on the soles of my feet. I haven't used it in conjunction with a pumice stone, but to me that's sort of rating the product inaccurately - I bought this to use INSTEAD of a pumice stone or foot file, and on its own its just not effective. When I use it I have to do it on dry feet for it to feel like it's done any work, and I don't even have 'trouble' feet - they're relatively smooth and I only have a bit of tough skin on my heels and outsides of my feet. Regardless of how economical it is, this gets a pass from me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff works very well and is pretty cheap, so I'm a happy camper. I usually like to use this at the end of my shower, rub it in and then use a pumice stone to really double the effect of the scrub by itself. Nice scent, very grainy, does what it should. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Melissa1082

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my fav foot scrub ever. It does a nice job and its cheap :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2007 8:58:00 AM More reviews by frumushika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first foot scrub that really worked on my. really effective and relatively inexpensive. i've used it also on my knees and elbows with better results than in the case on normal body scrubs.
i've read the complaint below about the product destroying the pedicure, but personally i think that this type of products should be used only prior to getting your toneils painted - or at least avoiding that area afterwards...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 1:30:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

This product gets my feet really soft b/c it's very grainy and gritty, so it definitely exfoliates. Unfortunately, the smell is waaay too strong - I can smell it on my hands, even after repeatedly washing them w/ hand soap! Also, the emollient, creamy nature of the scrub takes away the shine on my pedicured feet, making my toenails look dull and foggy. Although I love the price of this foot scrub, I'm gonna have to revert back to my HG BBW Toe-the-Line foot scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 8:09:00 AM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great. I use it alot around this time of year when sandals and flip flops are beginning to be worn every day. I sit on the corner of the tub, let my feet soak for a minute or two in warm water, then rub this all over my feet using a pumice stone to really work it in. Once you rinse it off and slather some lotion on your feet, it's like having a really pricy pedicure done (only it's cheap and at home!) I love this stuff - it really sloughs off any dead skin really well, making any rough areas super smooth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by foxykitty25

this footscrub did not gave me the same result i get from manually scrubbing my feet with pumice. so i will just use this to keep my feet soft in between pumice scrub. it smells nice though and i love the minty sensation it leaves but i dont think i will be buying again.