Freeman Apricot and Sea Kelp Facial Exfoliating Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 12/18/2012 3:22:00 AM

The Freeman beautiful skin apricot and sea kelp facial scrub is amazing. im down to the last bit in my tube and have owned this product for years and years. Ive just read a review on here that said Freeman discontinued this product and replaced it with one not so effective so im really gutted about that as i most definitely would be buying another one if i could. Does anyone know of a good alternative that has really good scrubby grains in it like this one does?

Thanks for reading.

on 8/22/2011 12:29:00 AM

Product is exceptionally good for women with tougher skin types. Not good for blonds or redheads as their skin is far too thin and sensitive. But for us brunettes it worked wonders. Best exfoliant I had ever found. Unfortunately, the company discontinued it and came up with something totally ineffective to replace it.

I have about a third of a tube left and I save it for special occasions. I have looked all over for any. My daughter and I would love to find it again.

on 4/11/2010 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The good things first:
- the smell is amazingly delicious
- it scrubs really really well
- the packaging is very handy

about the bad things...i think it scrubs a bit too well...i like that it is strong and for other skin types i would defenitely reccomend it, but if you have break outs from time to time (like i do) it is too aggressive and won't let them heal...

on 5/2/2008 4:19:00 AM

LOVE IT FAVE PRODUCT. only problem is it has been DISCONTINUED I live in Australia and desperately trying to find some old stock to buy some more as mine is all gone EXTREMELY SAD and annoyed with Freemans for discontinuing it. I have been using it since i was a teenager nothing I love more. especially that wonderful apricot smell.
Thanks

on 2/23/2005 12:57:00 PM

A little heavy on the perfumes, but it's an okay scrub.

on 9/26/2004 10:45:00 PM

Not bad, but I felt that this scrub was somehow not scrubby enough and too harsh at the same time. I prefer Totally Juicy's Apricot scrub, which has bigger particles, but is more moisturizing.

on 9/26/2004 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love strong particule scrubs so this one really works for me.Smells nice and one bottle lasts forever.My face feels so smooth and clean when I exfoliate with this one.I haven't found anything like it so far.

on 5/23/2004 1:47:00 AM

It is quite good but I love st ives. So I will not buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

makes skin really smooth! smells great too. way better than the st. ives apricot scrub but not quite as good as benefits pineapple facial scrub. doubles as a body scrub. very cheap and big tub, so i will buy again.

on 12/19/2002 1:59:00 PM

I use this all the time. For the low price it works well as an exfoliating scrub and I LOVE the smell.

Popular Scrubs