Bonne Bell Lip Shake- Cherry Cola Float

3.7

on 3/1/2011 3:21:00 PM

I got the most recent version of this gloss and for some reason, they decided to put silver back in it. I don't know why, because I think it would be a lot prettier without the silver. BUT, I don't think it makes my lips look "metallic" like everyone else is saying it looks. As long as you don't over-do it, the color just looks like a creamy raspberry color with a bit of silver glitter. The color isn't the best I've seen in Lip Shakes, but it tastes amazing and lasts about an hour to an hour and a half. I don't think I would buy this flavor again, but I definitely would buy other flavors.

*I have the one that's the triple swirl with the silver cap.*

This is a great party lipgloss. I couldn't ever see myself wearing this to school or work because of the shimmer in it, but it makes for a good party lipgloss for me. Smells/tastes pretty good.

on 8/6/2005 7:41:00 PM

I bought this one in the new formula and it's much much better, They have taken the silver shimmer out and added creamy color, it looks like a natural berry shade now. I love it! No more metallic shimmer.

on 6/19/2005 11:07:00 PM

Wow, Bonne Bell has re-invented these Lip Shakes so many times It's hard to keep track. First it was the double swirl with silver cap, then it was the triple swirl with silver cap, and now theres a new triple swirl with a black cap. I have the triple swirl with silver cap. The color is a pretty somewhat frosted and metallic raspberry. The texture is not really like a slick gloss, but more of a thick liquid lipstick formula, even the package says it is a liquid lipstick. I find this liquid lipstick formula somewhat drying. The Cherry Cola flavor is so realistic and true to life! Bonne Bell's cola flavors are ceritantly among my favorites. I have had a few Lip Shakes in the past, and on one of them the cap broke. So it might happen, but it hasn't to this one. Just something I thought I'd warn a future buyer about. Out of the Lip Shakes I've tried (which I think is around 4), "Cherry Cola Float" is by-far my favorite, this is already my second time re-purchasing it.

on 1/22/2005 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The initial smell is so good, but soon the gloss turns into a clump of brownish silver, glittery mess. Though the color isn't really that bad, it is certainly not what I expected. Actually, most lip shakes turn into some shade of silvery brown. I really doubt I'll every buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this smells delightful and is a great berry pink color. however, i took a point off because it gets metallic the more u goop it on - so while 3 coats will give you a pretty berry color on ur lips, itll also make them look frosty (yuck). but iw ould purchase it again for the scent and the bargain buy.

on 5/24/2004 12:35:00 AM

This gloss smells true to itself. In the tube (it's a wanded gloss) it is purple & pink swirls with sparkles. On my lips, it looks like a light frosty lilac pink. I've only used this occasionally & wouldn't repurchase, although it's a nice gloss to have & use sometimes when I want to experience the smell, hehe. :)

Less than $3 USD, so you can't beat the price!

on 5/4/2004 3:03:00 PM

Mmmm...like cherry-cola slurpee, but without the brain freeze! Love the Lip Shakes line.

on 5/2/2004 3:19:00 PM

My HG lip gloss! Besides the fact that it has a great smell, in the bottle it's a swirl of pink and purple but when you put it on your lips its a very light pink shimmery color. It makes my lips look pouty and it brightens up my whole face. Everyone should try this!

on 4/9/2004 10:10:00 PM

Horrible, horrible, taste! Very chemical to me. And made my lips burn. What a shame...yep memorable as someting I threw out soon after purchase, a rarity for me. This product and the oily lava glosses (Maybelline, I think). Blech!! Sorry to all fans.

Recommended for Medium Skin