July 22, 2014 | 2057 users online

Lip Gloss - Boots - 17 Plump up the Volume Lipgloss "In the Nude"

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I hate to say this but I disliked the colour... just too shimmery! I hate shimmer. I like a _little_ shimmer, just enough to stop colour from looking flat, but this is absolutely packed with it! And it is kind of silvery shimmer, not subtle flecks of coloured reflective particles.... It's my own fault though - the product did look shimmery in the tube - but I thought perhaps it would look better on the lips.... when will I learn! Otherwise it would be a nice gloss - feels comfortable and stays on quite well - and I might try again another shade especially considering it is so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Kate_28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great lipgloss. Usually I prefer the tube rather than the wand, but this is great value for money. It comes in a nice range of colours and lasts a few hours at a time. (I haven't tried more expensive glosses so I'm not sure what the expected staying power would be) Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2003 9:48:00 AM More reviews by alicemf

same as below really. My favouritest thing about this lipgloss is it is NOT STICKY. I hate sticky lipgloss and this is perfect. Glossy colour, like a beige-y version of Rose Sugar, very cheap, no taste and large tube so lasts ok.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time fave lipgloss. It's dirt cheap, 3.75 in the UK. The colour suits all skins, it looks natural, feels nice, has no scent or flavour, has brilliant colour. It's not too gloopy either, or sticky. The staying power is ok, it lasts a couple of hours at a time, but who cares, it's so cheap you can keep reapplying it. It's not particularly moisturising but it doesn't dry my lips out either, it just sits on my lips and looks pretty. Defintely worth buying (over and over) again.