December 22, 2014 | 1510 users online

Blush - MAC - Cream Color Base in Fabulush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by saratee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

why oh why is mac not selling this anymore?? I bought this last year and have been religiously wearing this to work at least 3 days a week. it's the perfect shade of melony/peachy with a hint of gold. My skin tone is NC 30 and it makes me GLOW

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Juicybarbie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very pretty and unique color...especially for the cheeks.
I'd describe it as a deep watermelon pink with flex of gold shimmers.
Expensive side, if I had money would re-purchase otherwise I'd go with a cheaper alternative haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by rachelph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i LOVE this color more than anything, but i hate the consistency because i find it impossible to apply so far. ;sigh; however if you do know how to apply, its absolutely beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by annieup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first time I tried a cream product for blush. I saw this product at the pro store and fell in love. This cream as a blush looks so beautiful on my NW45 skintone. It looks like I'm really glowing from within as oppose to blush just sitting on top of my face. This product adds a special touch to a dull face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by catycouta

i love the color(im a NW 25)it's a red/pinkish with gold shimmer.the texture is really good it blends very well..i use it only on my cheeks the color doesn't last for a long time i always have to reply it or it will fade way.
it looks really amazing with a highlighter over it (i use the Benefit High Beam).as a blusher its an ok product but i dont think i will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by lorraine07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very nice coral/golden blush. I have not used on my eyes, but I use it a lot on my cheeks. Really nice on medium skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice deep glowy golden peach color. Very flattering and brightens the face. Blends nicely and can also look nice when used on the lips. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 7:58:00 AM More reviews by toffeenut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Since I am shopping my stash more (trying to break the makeup buying addiction), I "rediscovered" some items that I bought and only used a few times. This cream colour base is one of those items. Originally, I bought it as an eye shadow base and it failed at that (creases badly after some time). I threw it into some makeup drawe,r never to be seen again until a few months ago. Fabulush works as a good orange-y coral blush. With fingers or brush, it blends into a lit-from-within color. This is probably a better base than a true blush, because the intensity, once blended, does not last the entire day. Also, oily skinned makeup lovers should be aware that it has an greasy feel to it. I have dry cheeks, so I luckily have not experienced breakouts, but this product does have oil in it. Rumors are flying that MAC may be discontinuing the ccb's, but I think Optimistic Orange may serve the same purpose, if you can get it at your local CCO or swap for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MiniHorsey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love dewy looking skin and this product delivers that. The lasting power is great, and I often layer this under other blushes to increase their lasting power. Hasn't given me any break-outs and doesn't accentuate dry patches on my cheeks. Great product for cheeks (though I have other CCB and they crease too much for eyes imo). The color is not exactly what I like (a bit too sparkly for me), but that's just a matter of taste, but won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I've been wearing this on Eyes, Lips, & Cheeks during the summer months. I do pair it with MAC TLC Gentle Coral on my lips. I adore the fact that I only have to take 1 product for 3 applications...this is what I'm taking w/me on vacation. I said I wouldn't by again only because I think this will last me quite a while and I'll probably have already moved onto another something or other by the time I would need a refill. I'm a NC25 (just to let you know)...love the color, works fab...