ARTec KIWI Coloreflector

3.7

Water/Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide Dea, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Polysorbate 20, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Biotin, Allantoin, Panthenol, Folic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Lactamide Mea, Isostearyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Beanzopheneon-4, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 6/21/2011 2:59:00 AM

Personally, I really like this shampoo! It makes my hair feel super clean and I love the fruity smell as I am lathering up. I can see, however, how the smell may not be everyone's cup of tea. I use this shampoo every other day because it can be a tad drying, but I feel like it does a good job of keeping my blonde highlights intact and fresh looking. This shampoo also has sentimental value for me, because my grandma used to wash my hair with it when I was a little girl... I loved the smell then and I love the smell now. :-) I love this product!

on 4/22/2011 8:20:00 PM

Nothing special at all. It is a very old school color protecting shampoo. There are much better options out there these days, especially if you are going to spend this much money.

on 2/24/2010 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this for years. I'm always buying new products but this has always been in my cabinet. I forget how soft it makes my hair and how yummy it smells. It last a while because a little goes a long way which is good because this can be tough to find.

on 8/12/2009 8:33:00 PM

This shampoo is da bomb. Look no further--HG material. Firstly the fragrance is divine, to my nose a gentle floral/melon but not sweet in the way that sounds. It lingers in the background in your hair after use w/o interfering w/ your chosen fragrance.

Then there is the texture. It has some slip, but no oiliness, and lathers well. Between that and the aroma, it makes hairwashing an indulgent, sensual task.

The cleaning power is just right for frequent use. It removes any greasiness and/or dirt in a business-like way, but doesn't strip the hair in the slightest.

And finally it is much more concentrated than most shampoos. I have to keep reminding myself to use only about a nickel-sized amount on my waist-length hair. Shorter hair would need less. So it's much more economical than the price of the bottle would lead you to think. It just lasts and lasts.

The only tiny quibble I can think of is that the 16oz size that I prefer has a top that opens w/ a thumb push and stays open until you push it closed, rather than a pump.

on 5/24/2009 10:14:00 PM

I like this shampoo. I use it about every other day. I think it does a good job of keeping my hair color longer.

on 4/14/2009 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This did everything OPPOSITE it is suppose to do to hair. I got my hair done a few weeks ago and it has faded so much. This shampoo has definitely stripped my color so I am out money from getting my hair done and from buying this shampoo. I should not have switched from my aveda shampoo (which by the way keeps my hair color). I am glad it works for some people, but this shampoo has made my hair color so dull and my makes my hair dried out. This shampoo is on my list of what NOT to buy. I have even used shampoos on my color treated hair that were not suppose to keep hair color well and kept it better then this stuff. Buyer beware!!

this has maintained my color very well. my only gripe is for the price the bottle is sorta small :-/

on 11/16/2008 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love the smell and the fact that it helps hold color. After awhile it does wear hear down a bit, but no worries. When used alternatly with a lighter shampoo the results are amazing!

on 10/30/2008 11:30:00 AM

I have both the Kiwi Coloreflector shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is pretty kick ass. I used it 2 nights ago after a long hiatus and really loved the results. My hair (which has been dull and dry) turned out super shiney and beautiful. Perfect amount of moisture. I don't have color-treated hair, but I would use this again to keep my brown hair from looking dull and mousey. The conditioner on the other hand I do not like. I've used it in the past and it was way too light for my thick hair. I like a thick conditioner to really moisturize my hair and this one is super super light and thin/watery. Shampoo is awesome though!!

on 9/12/2008 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am loving this for my fine 3A hair! I had purchased the smoothing version of this shampoo and had to return it to the store because it dried out my hair big time. I thought I'd try this since it doesn't have SLS as the primary ingredient...I have to wash my hair daily due to the products I use. I switch this shampoo up with Herbal Essences Drama Clean once or twice a week to keep the buildup down. So far, it's been great. I use this in combination with Infusium Colorologie conditioner, Artec Smoothing Serum (my HG styling product, whether I'm going curly or straight), and Herbal Essences Totally Twisted mousse. This combination has really helped defined my curls.

Popular Shampoos