December 21, 2014 | 1682 users online

Shampoo - ARTec - KIWI Coloreflector

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by ellieface23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Personally, I really like this shampoo! It makes my hair feel super clean and I love the fruity smell as I am lathering up. I can see, however, how the smell may not be everyone's cup of tea. I use this shampoo every other day because it can be a tad drying, but I feel like it does a good job of keeping my blonde highlights intact and fresh looking. This shampoo also has sentimental value for me, because my grandma used to wash my hair with it when I was a little girl... I loved the smell then and I love the smell now. :-) I love this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Nothing special at all. It is a very old school color protecting shampoo. There are much better options out there these days, especially if you are going to spend this much money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by sdpink1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years. I'm always buying new products but this has always been in my cabinet. I forget how soft it makes my hair and how yummy it smells. It last a while because a little goes a long way which is good because this can be tough to find.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried the small sample at Ulta, and didn't like it, but I'm confused because I don't know if the one I tried is a newer formula or the older one. The one I tried didn't have any oils in it, but when I looked online, I found an ingredient list that had oils in it. In trying to get more info on this, it looked like it may be on it's way to be discontinued, and that's the last thing I need - to find a shampoo I like that is being discontinued. In either case, the one I tried without the oils, was very drying and I didn't care for it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by TiareFlower

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is da bomb. Look no further--HG material. Firstly the fragrance is divine, to my nose a gentle floral/melon but not sweet in the way that sounds. It lingers in the background in your hair after use w/o interfering w/ your chosen fragrance.

Then there is the texture. It has some slip, but no oiliness, and lathers well. Between that and the aroma, it makes hairwashing an indulgent, sensual task.

The cleaning power is just right for frequent use. It removes any greasiness and/or dirt in a business-like way, but doesn't strip the hair in the slightest.

And finally it is much more concentrated than most shampoos. I have to keep reminding myself to use only about a nickel-sized amount on my waist-length hair. Shorter hair would need less. So it's much more economical than the price of the bottle would lead you to think. It just lasts and lasts.

The only tiny quibble I can think of is that the 16oz size that I prefer has a top that opens w/ a thumb push and stays open until you push it closed, rather than a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by gijibaex715

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this shampoo. I use it about every other day. I think it does a good job of keeping my hair color longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by booya123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This did everything OPPOSITE it is suppose to do to hair. I got my hair done a few weeks ago and it has faded so much. This shampoo has definitely stripped my color so I am out money from getting my hair done and from buying this shampoo. I should not have switched from my aveda shampoo (which by the way keeps my hair color). I am glad it works for some people, but this shampoo has made my hair color so dull and my makes my hair dried out. This shampoo is on my list of what NOT to buy. I have even used shampoos on my color treated hair that were not suppose to keep hair color well and kept it better then this stuff. Buyer beware!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

this has maintained my color very well. my only gripe is for the price the bottle is sorta small :-/

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by candyxmandie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love the smell and the fact that it helps hold color. After awhile it does wear hear down a bit, but no worries. When used alternatly with a lighter shampoo the results are amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by jitterbug

I have both the Kiwi Coloreflector shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is pretty kick ass. I used it 2 nights ago after a long hiatus and really loved the results. My hair (which has been dull and dry) turned out super shiney and beautiful. Perfect amount of moisture. I don't have color-treated hair, but I would use this again to keep my brown hair from looking dull and mousey. The conditioner on the other hand I do not like. I've used it in the past and it was way too light for my thick hair. I like a thick conditioner to really moisturize my hair and this one is super super light and thin/watery. Shampoo is awesome though!!