October 1, 2014 | 1949 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Baked Earth

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by elisie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on a whim when it went on sale a while back. I like most of Wet n Wild's current line, especially their blushes, which I can abuse since they are so cheap. This blush is very pigmented, so I have to use a light hand. The color is nice and gives me some definition to my cheeks, but it's nothing to write home about. It is, however, easy to use, and so gets regular rotation with my other high end blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by reneelet

I have used this product for over ten years. There's nothing special about the formula that I like; I'm a fan of the color. The only problem I've had with this product is that the packaging isn't protective enough to prevent the blush from crumbling when I travel with it. Also, I would never use the silly, tiny brush that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by primor2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this was a very pigmented blush but it is also a nice color i would probably wear this more if i liked vibrant/really pigmented cheeks=]] i do like the color and would recomend wnw blushes to anyone and quality wise it is worth a re purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by aychan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't remember how much this cost anymore but I remember it being quite cheap. I love using this as a contour color! I won't be able to repurchase this when I'm done but I'm going to try maybe Hoola by benefit instead!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

skin: NC35/37

Ok, so I'm not a brown/terracotta blush kind of person, nor do I use bronzers. So I have no idea how to use this nor how to apply it to make it look good..I just swiped it with my MAC129, and apply it how I'd apply other blushes, and it looks, alright..I guess it's just not my thing..and! I also notice that it kind of turn orangey on me..
well, for the quality, it's VERY silky and very blendable..I just LOVE the texture!! and it's VERY pigmented and a little goes a loooooooong way..
I gave it 4/5 since it turned orangey..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 6:26:00 AM More reviews by SophH

I use this as a bronzer. not a blush. It looks quite dark in the container but used with a light hand it gives you a lovely tan-with no red, yellow or orange tones. Just a great brown that doesn't look dirty. You need your own brush as the one this comes with isn't very good.

Wet N Wild make the best bronzers/blushes and they're so cheap. They're not available here in New Zealand but I purchase from ebay.com. My only fault would be with the packaging-the product could spill out easily-but this bronzer/blusher is so good it gets a 5/5 rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 4:28:00 AM More reviews by polupuakenikeni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

one of my HG's! this seems to be the perfect blush for olive complexions. great if you want a "candlelight glow" look. not the greatest packaging, but that's not really a big concern.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by DivineFemme

This is a lovely terracotta blush that gives a sunkissed look to my NC37 skin.I have been pleased with all of the WnW blushes, but this is my fave of the lot. I am loving this blush for summer, or used very lightly in the winter for a bit of color. I've also used it as a bronzer and it works beautifully. I'm impressed with the staying power as well.

Okay, the packaging does leave a little to be desired, but for $1.99 I can't complain. If it breaks, I'll just go buy another!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:30:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this blush as my contouring shade, and I really like it so far. It's so pigmented that I have to use a ridiculously light hand to apply it, but it works wonderfully to bring out my cheekbones and tone down my jawline. Since it's matte it doesn't draw attention to my contoured areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by dhsieh

My go-to blush! It looks a little scary but when applied with a gentle hand and coupled by a pink or peach blush (I like Rimmel's Apricot) it can look really pretty, like you just got a nice tan! I like to use this for nights out and dance competitions because it's the only blush that seems to stay put after vigorous dancing and show up on camera. Not to mention it's ridiculously cheap for the amount you get. I've been using mine for nearly four months now and barely grazed the top.