Burt's Bees Jasmine Decollete Creme [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/16/2004 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Do not buy unless you want to smell like you're 80 years old.

on 11/6/2003 2:57:00 PM

There must be something about my skin that takes well to Burts Products. This product produced AMAZING results for me. I put it on at night and my chest is SO soft within a week that I can notice it. I've never seen such dramatic results with any other product on the market. The smell is nice, but very "thick" and can be a little overpowering at times. I'd use it again and again and again and again.

on 2/20/2003 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Pros and Cons here folks.

PROS: Smells absolutely delish. And I'm a very finicky 'jasmine' person yet this had me going 'mmmmh!' Very creamy texture. Um, okay I'm trying to think of more pros, because I really want to like this, and justify buying it not once but TWICE (at $15 a pop for 3.5oz.)

but, we must go to the CONS: Didn't really notice much of a difference. No visible softening, no visible fading of light stretch-marks, not much of anything at all except the pleasant scent. Another con was the texture 'was' very creamy BUT it was perhaps a lil 'too' creamy - think body butter only tackier. I mean you're supposed to be 'gentle' in the Decollete area, yes? Then why make something tacky enough that you'd have to MAUL yourself to spread it over your skin? Strange. Also didn't dig the jar container. Aside from it being glass (I do have this 'thing' with greasy/slippery products on your hands and a GLASS container - accident waiting to happen!) but the diameter of the jar isn't wide enough to be "long nails" friendly... you get more of it under your nails than on your finger.

As I said I bought it twice because well i DO love the scent, but as I'm writing this it's dawning on me to just put that money in the future towards just as nice smelling products that 'do something'. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams