Clean & Clear Clear Skin Body Wash

3.5

on 3/3/2006 5:17:00 PM

At first this worked for me. Then the product seemed to build up and make the situation worse. I now use "Oxy 10 Maximum Strength Acne Wash, 10% Benzoyl Peroxide" This is the only thing that works for my Back and Chest Acne which is weird because it's marketed for the face. I've never tried it on my face since I don't have acne there.

on 7/25/2004 9:48:00 AM

This product was just ok for me. It didn't smell horrible and it lathered up ok. I needed to use a little bit more for a good lather than I would've liked. It cleaned well but left my skin a little bit tight afterwards. Most importantly though it didn't combat body acne the best. It did get rid of a few pimples, not all, and it didn't really prevent new ones from surfacing so I won't be repurchasing this one.

on 3/26/2004 11:12:00 PM

i had the old one and the new one
old one- didnt do anything, a waste of money
new one- P U!!!!! even worse than the old one, the smell was POSITIVELY NAUSEATING and it didnt do anything at all

on 9/5/2003 12:10:00 AM

Steady regular use of this will actually give you stunning results! It just takes a few weeks and a whole lot of patience. But trust me - it's worth it, especially if you're irritated by arm and upper back blemishes/redness.

on 8/21/2003 11:17:00 PM

this stuff really worked for me... i didnt really realise it before, but i started using something else after i finished my first bottle and my back started breaking out again... also tried the neutrogena one and that did nothing for me.

on 7/2/2003 8:38:00 PM

I have been using this for about a month and I do not see any results. It's a nice body wash in terms of cleansing but it really didn't help my body acne at all. However, it's not a total waste b/c it didn't dry out my skin or have an offensive smell. All in all, I would not repurchase this again.

on 3/11/2003 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff worked great for me, I've had patchy icky skin on my back and shoulders since I hit 16. Iíve tried other body washes and my skin always re-breaks out, so I stick with this one. Works great with a shower puff to exfoliate!

on 2/20/2003 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This stuff is great! I suffer from bacne (yuck!) and it's finally disappearing because of this great body wash! It smells great too (unlike Neutrogena's Body Clear Body Wash) and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh after a shower.

Popular Body Skincare Products