July 31, 2014 | 988 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Copper (metallic)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Kate1011

Love the colour so much. And I feel for the price you get quite a lot of product. I have even spilt mine and I still have more that half left. Also it last all day. Only downside is that the lid is not secure enough, that why mine ending my spilling everywere.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by nfatima2

Beautiful Colour & the best pigment out of my all other pigments. It looks close to 'off the radar' but this one has more shimmery look to it but I love the both. I looks amazing on my yellow tone skin. I had difficulties applying it as dry so now I use Mac 239 brush and a good eyeshadow base (paintpot or udpp) and it gives me an amazing results. I usually combine this colour with NYX black or Mac carbon and it gives such a gorgeous look.

Overall, great product and will last u for long long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the most beautiful shades I have ever seen, this is for sure a true copper shade with a gold sheen. But I have to admit boy can it be messy. I've had intense fall out problems with this one, but nothing that a good eyeshadow base and a trusty bottle of fix + cannot help.

Like the other metal pigments it is extremely smooth and almost buttery to the touch, and as the other reviewers stated sooo finely milled that it just sweeps right onto your lids and gives you an instant wash of beautiful color. This is a definite must have for anyone who is a fan of brown because although it can be used for quite a dramatic look, it can also be faded out into a beautiful rich brown and become more neutral.

I am extremely a fan of this pigment, and I'm pretty sure that if you try it out you will be too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I have all the MAC Metal pigments and adore them, and copper is no exception! This is way better than Copper Sparkle, which I found disappointing because it was so chunky. Copper *metal* pigment is absolutely amazing! Like all the other metal pigments, it's super finely milled and wonderfully pigmented, so you need very little of it to make a BIG impact. Copper Metal looks like liquid once applied .. it's *SO* shiny it almost looks wet. The color looks very rich and it unlike anything else I have in my collection. This one really does wonders for my eyes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Allie702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have brown eyes and I simply adore this color. It blends very well with my skin tone. One of the most impressive MAC shades I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by stellartois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the reviewer who said this is the most gorgeous pigment she has ever seen. I LOVE this color. I have blue eyes and this stuff makes my eyes pop like nothing I've ever used. It's a true deep copper with amazing sheen. The texture of all MAC pigments is incredible and this one is no exception. It glides right on with a wet brush and the staying power is unreal. This is my HG of eyeshadow.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Yikes, looks like I'm the dissenting opinion! I normally am so impressed with MAC products, and especially love the Pigments. But I found that with this particular shade, the metallic bits shed off of my eyelids and made sparkly little crumbs on my cheeks. It did not adhere very well at all. I took it back to the store very sadly, as it is a gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This has got to be one of the most gorgeous shades of pigment I have ever seen. It looks very unique on the eye and stays the same shade once applied as you see in the jar. A very true metallic copper penny shade. It makes blue eyes pop! It looks fabulous! Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is of my favorite favorite pigments. it dosent look like much in the jar but is sooo pretty on a true copper eyeshadow looks like a penny on must HAVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2004 10:10:00 AM More reviews by joheinous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color makes a really wonderful liner for blue eyes. Used with Mixing medium or Visine, it creates that perfect metallic copper line. I prefer to line my eyes in a dark brown and lay this pigment right above it. It's not an everyday kind of pigment, but very nice to have. I find that the metal pigments make a much bigger mess then the standard pigments. It's best to tranfer a little of this into a smaller jar since this will get allover everything.