April 17, 2014 | 881 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass- Pop Mode

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Another great shade I love. It's very warm and I love this dark lip in the fall months, I line with Spice liner and I love this over it. Great darker gloss, not too dark or harsh but a good pop of color for your lips. I go neutral on eye colors when I wear it b/c I like to showcase this lovely color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Rachell32480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

For reference, I'm NW45/NC50/Revlon ColorStay Cappucino with full pigmented lips. Pop mode is a beautiful plum color with a hint of pink and subtle gold shimmer that really does not show up much on the lips. This color would flatter all skin tones. It's my HG plum color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is HG status for me. I love this color! It's a gorgeous plummy pearl color on me with some gold in it, makes my whole look look polished when I put this on. Definite repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Wow, a great, dependable, comfortable gloss. I dismissed Lipglass, since I used Lovechild years ago and found it too sticky/gummy. This is a moisturizing, non-sticky consistency, but still long-lasting. I have pigmented lips, very pale skin and dark hair- this is a lovely shimmery plummy shade, less purple on me than some reviewers report. Wears nicely. Packaging is compact and easy to take around. All-in-all, I love this gloss for its consistency, wear and shade. Reasonable price compared to some drugstore products too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Beautiful plum with bronzey-gold shimmer that is so highly pigmented that it wears more like a shiny lipstick than a lipgloss. One of my favorites for fall. It is a touch brighter and more berry when applied than in the tube. Brightens up my face. NC30

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like this. LOVE what it becomes. Once the stickiness of the glass aspect wears down, you're left with a gorgeous plum stain. I can't get it to wind down fast enough. It is a good color even in full application, though. Pop Mode compliments my fair skin and light brown eyes well. Highly recommended if you like plum shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by xbeautychicx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a rich yet sheer full plum with golden/bronzed micro sparkles throughout. Adheres to the lip precisely without that wet, sticky gloss texture. Very little touch up is needed after meals or half course of the day; the color stays true. One of my best lipglasses.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Purchased this w/o testing because the color in the tube looks gorgeous & it got great reviews. I wish I had. I don't know if I have an older gloss but I just purchased this and it's super thick. Totally reminds me of liquid lipstick vs a fun shiny gloss. Shine was minimal & 10 minutes later it now looks slightly matte. I like the color and was hoping it would have been more of a dupe for Little VI which is now d/c. I just am not big on the texture / formula. Bummed. I still say give it a try - Maybe I just got an older tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Naturalchick27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down, the best plum shade for olive-toned ladies. Pop Mode is purpley/plum with a slight gold shimmer. I love wearing it with Mac Trax eyeshadow. It is super pigmented and even when the shine wears off from eating and drinking, the color is still there. I have no complaints about this at all. I found this on allcosmeticswholesale.com for $7.00! You may also be able to find it at your CCO. If I come across another one, I will buy it again for a backup. I posted a picture of Pop Mode on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by LuxLasVegas

I like a more neutral lip, but this color is very flattering. I'm fair-skinned with dark brown hair. I like the tacky-ness of Glass and love the color payoff, for Pop Mode. It's burgundy-pinky with (I suspect) a blue-ish/berry-ish undertone. Not an orangey or red. I even think this color makes my teeth look just a little whiter. Would repurchase!