October 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass- Pop Mode

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Roxyperumal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to wear pop mode all the time about a year back. I love the consistency and the shade...it looks amazing. It also lasts!! However, the reason why i had to stop using it was because for some strange reason, after years of happily buying and using this product...it began to irritate my lips - my lips began to itch around the corners! :( Im not entirely certain, but i think perhaps a new ingredient has been added to this product and i am probably allergic to it.:((( I am still searching for another brand that can come close to this! Sigh

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I use to wear Pop Mode all the time in my 20's, when I was working in a super trendy environment. It is a gorgeous plum, gold flecked pile of goodness. I finally started gravitating back to lipsticks and if I wear a lip gloss it usually is a softer more natural shade these days...that is the only reason I don't wear this anymore. I would wear Pop Mode all fall - winter and then Lovechild all spring - summer back in those days. If anyone is looking for a gorgeous plum gloss, this is the way to go. And it doesn't skew too brown either, but it is definitely more plum than straight up purple. I am fair at NW20 with almost black hair (3n), brown eyes, mauve lips, deep winter. This gloss made me feel polished and still bold. On darker skinned ladies, this will not come off so bold, but will be stunning in a completely different way than it is on me and my paleness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

I was looking for a sheer plum to replace Real Posh. I love plums. This is a warm plum with golden shimmer. NW45 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Another great shade I love. It's very warm and I love this dark lip in the fall months, I line with Spice liner and I love this over it. Great darker gloss, not too dark or harsh but a good pop of color for your lips. I go neutral on eye colors when I wear it b/c I like to showcase this lovely color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Rachell32480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

For reference, I'm NW45/NC50/Revlon ColorStay Cappucino with full pigmented lips. Pop mode is a beautiful plum color with a hint of pink and subtle gold shimmer that really does not show up much on the lips. This color would flatter all skin tones. It's my HG plum color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is HG status for me. I love this color! It's a gorgeous plummy pearl color on me with some gold in it, makes my whole look look polished when I put this on. Definite repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Wow, a great, dependable, comfortable gloss. I dismissed Lipglass, since I used Lovechild years ago and found it too sticky/gummy. This is a moisturizing, non-sticky consistency, but still long-lasting. I have pigmented lips, very pale skin and dark hair- this is a lovely shimmery plummy shade, less purple on me than some reviewers report. Wears nicely. Packaging is compact and easy to take around. All-in-all, I love this gloss for its consistency, wear and shade. Reasonable price compared to some drugstore products too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Beautiful plum with bronzey-gold shimmer that is so highly pigmented that it wears more like a shiny lipstick than a lipgloss. One of my favorites for fall. It is a touch brighter and more berry when applied than in the tube. Brightens up my face. NC30

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like this. LOVE what it becomes. Once the stickiness of the glass aspect wears down, you're left with a gorgeous plum stain. I can't get it to wind down fast enough. It is a good color even in full application, though. Pop Mode compliments my fair skin and light brown eyes well. Highly recommended if you like plum shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by xbeautychicx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a rich yet sheer full plum with golden/bronzed micro sparkles throughout. Adheres to the lip precisely without that wet, sticky gloss texture. Very little touch up is needed after meals or half course of the day; the color stays true. One of my best lipglasses.