April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - EverFresh Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

I would like more coverage...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sarahlen

why do makeup companys decide to discontinue thier best products. It seems like whenever there is a cheap and decent product out there you turn around and it's discontinued. This was amazing , thats all it was like a magic wand that covered up anthing but was invisible and looked like real skin. In college and high school all my friends used this, a little bit of powder and bronzer and we looked flawless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely love this concealer. i have never found something this light, with this type of coverage. im disappointed that in australia, its discontinued (i think, i havent found it. its been replaced by the mineralwear concealer which is yellow-toned)
i like how you can build up this coverage, and it comes in a big bottle. it has a very good price attached too.
one bad thing though, if i used it on my t zone, it got abit shiny during the day, and only in the places that i used it. not too shiny, im sure no one noticed.

i love it. reccomended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I ever used. I have been using it for about 7 years already, on and off. The reason why its "on and off" is becos I was not convinced that a cheap product like this could be the best and I keep looking for other more expensive better products. Probably greed...to try to find something better when you already have something so good at hand.
With a moisturiser, its not drying and cakey. It lasts all day. My dark circles are bad....I sleep at 2 am everyday and this concealer does a good job covering up the darkness almost completely. I choose a colour about 3 shades lighter than my skin tone....I know a sales promoter would think thats horrendous cos they are always trying to get you to buy one that matches with your skin tone. But the 3 shades lighter does a miracle to make my dark circles gone and transform my whole face looking brighter and prettier, even though I only use it for the undereye.

The price is amazing too. Cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Cheeseandrice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best acne concealer i've ever found and i have tried a lot! I refuse to use foundation, simply b/c it seems rather messy and i don't want the caked on look so i only use concealer. Before, i've always had clear skin with only the occasional pimple so i've never had to use a lot, a dot here and there but ever since starting orthotricyclen i suffered a really bad breakout, which continues to persist even after stopping the pill. So i have to use a lot more concealer now and i started a little collection and this is by far the best to conceal acne and dark acne scars.

It's thick but goes on really smooth so it does a great job of not only covering up acne and previous acne scars but it also goes on flawlessly and doesn't look caked on. The only problem is that they stopped making it! I still haven't found a good replacement for it and i don't knwo what i'd do if i ran out of this stuff. I've started buying it online. I have to find a replacement though b/c i hate having to buy it online. Anyways, this is a great concealer, it just sucks that they discontinued it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by 9154mf

I heard that this was supposedly the replacement for Maybelline's best product ever - Great Wear concealer - but alas I was disappointed.
This is still a decent concealer, comes in the same tube with sponge tip application method which is all fine with me. Even the texture seems similar to the Great Wear but this doesnt have the same amount of coverage. The texture is actually a bit creamier and thicker, so I found it takes slightly more time to blend this in, not really an issue though. But i find it doesnt stay put like the Great Wear. One coat wasnt enough to cover dark circles although it was good enough for some minor redness etc. For the price its a decent concealer. I simply cant help but compare every concealer to Great Wear and I will never be happy until someone reinvents the Great Wear...sob sob.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by sd87

I really liked this concealer although probably won't do much for my skin condition now. I used this when I had a bit of uneven skin tone and redness, and it covered beautifully! I didn't even need fouyndation over it. Sadly, I have not been able to find this product again :(

Probably not the best to cover acne scarring (unless its quite light), something like the dream matte mousse does a much better job!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by manchester

oh, i bought this concealer several times because the result is ok for this price. but some days ago i heard about the worse INCIS of this concealer: diazolidinyl urea for example is a no-go for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by laura_ann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Light Beige. Best concealor I have ever used. I am buying my own after trying my mums for a few days when she went away and left it behind. I use it layered over MAC concealor NC20 in the pot and you cannot see my cystic acne or scarring or roseacea on my cheeks. Also covers dark eye circles well when layered with MAC. Totally gives me a flawless complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2008 1:21:00 PM More reviews by farahana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually bought Maybelline Perfect Concealer in natural beige which is almost like EverFresh Concealer, the thing is i thought this concealer can conceal blemish but i was wrong . this concealer is a liquid type so it is actually more suitable for dark circle around the eye. I have tried to cover my acne and acne marks using it, but it didn't work, worst, it does not match my skin tone very well, so it end up making my look worse. the shade is still too light for my skin tone which is much more dark and tanned.. but now I'm just using it to conceal dark eye circle... but don't think i will repurchase it anymore...I will just say it was a waste of money, but thank god, i still can make the most of it.