July 28, 2014 | 1787 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Skin Tint

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by BeachParadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay I see these selling on ebay like hotcakes even right now as I type this I am looking at a listing that sold 11 of these in two months in the color tint and I checked the swap section of this website and there are only a couple of these listed so why the lack of recent reviews on this product, people obviously like it and are keeping them to use them... are there people not wanting to share the goodness of this product? Come on write some reviews, this product was discontinued awhile ago but I think last year they brought them back for a short while. This stuff is HG, better than nars multiple sticks and cheaper, the glitter is finely milled and not noticeable, and one stick can last for years and I do mean years, I still have one of these that I bought in 2007 and there is still 40% left. My favorite is the tokidoki one, the packaging is so cute! What more can I really say about this product that hasn't already been written on here, they're still on ebay for like $12 so try it out if you want, I love these and don't have anything bad to say about them

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by AlphabeticWar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ahh. What can I say about this without gushing? I have it in Tint, it's a very lovely almost coral colour. I use it as a base for my blush and sometimes on my eyelids! A bit pricey, but this is one of those times you get what you pay for! Application is a bit tricky, but once you get it it's so lovely. Also, remember ladies LIGHT HAND.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by AngelsdoExist

I love this stuff, got two on ebay for $15 and this has become HG for me

They look so natural and theyre so cheap on ebay, this stuff will last a really long time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

They discontinued this but they are selling them again!!! Certain colors on the smashbox website. like Infrared and Tint are on the website
HG blush! (and of course these can always be bought on ebay for a third of the price but those are probably one to two yrs old so it would be better to buy them off of the website because those are probably fresher but if you don't care about that then I recommend going to ebay to buy these because they can range from $5-$11 on ebay which is much cheaper than the original $28) its non greasy, not oily, blends beautifully and looks so natural, they found the perfect formula for a stick blush

the packaging is a sleek matte black velvety finish like the nars multiple sticks, but if you carry it around a lot in your purse then the black matte finish starts to chip a tiny bit around the edges and gets kind of smudged (same thing happens with the nars sticks) but regardless I bought this in bella three years ago I still have it and I use it everyday, I'm just now halfway through the tube this thing lasts forever! I hope Smashbox comes out with a new product similar to this or starts selling more colors on their website because imo this was one of their best products ever, really have no idea why they discontinued it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Normally I wouldn’t bother with a review on a product that’s been discontinued, but these are fairly readily available online, and I love these so much I just have to sing their praises! These cream-stain ‘skin tints’ add a beautiful flush of color to cheeks and lips. They come in a matte black twist-up tube, and the .25 oz. stick lasts for ages. (my most frequently used shade ‘Ultraviolet’ I’ve had for over a year and I’ve barely even made a dent in it). The texture is creamy and blendable. I don’t find it greasy at all. The shimmery shades are just a touch ‘gritty’ when used on my lips. The lasting power is pretty good, longer than a traditional ‘cream’ but not as long-lasting as a true ‘stain’. It lasts about 6-8 hours before I could use a touch-up. Its easy to apply, I just swipe it on my cheeks and blend with my fingers. It applies just like a traditional lipstick on my lips, I apply 1-2 coats and press my lips together, then top it with a little gloss or balm. On my lips it lasts about an hour or 2, even longer though if I take the time to apply, blot, and reapply.

Here are the shades I have & my descriptions:

Ultraviolet- a deep, cool-toned berry without shimmer. My favorite as a ‘blush’ shade. It gives me the prettiest rosy cheeks. Definitely noticeable on my fair skin (but that’s what I like about it). Its also nice on my lips, if a little bright.

Infrared- looks bright red in the tube, goes on as a bright reddish-pink (no shimmer). I think it’s the most highly pigmented of all the shades, its easy for me to over-do. Gives me real rosy, almost sun- or wind-burnt looking cheeks. I’ll wear it if I’m planning to keep all the rest of my makeup pretty natural/neutral. Its way, way too bright for my lips.

Heat- shimmery, coral-pink. This seems to be more sheer than the others, it takes 2-3 swipes to get it to show up on my cheeks. I love this one for the summer. It gives a pretty sheer, juicy color to my lips, too.

Tint- shimmery, slightly pinkish-beige. I think its more of a highlight-shade than a blush (if you haven’t noticed I like a strong-colored blush). I love this for my lips, though. Topped with gloss it’s the perfect nude lip color for me.

Tokidoki/Bella (haven’t used this one yet, saving it for this summer)- in the tube it looks like ‘Heat’ minus the shimmer.

These are definitely some of my most-used, most-loved, most-versatile beauty products. I’ve already bought back-ups of my favorites, though I can’t imagine having to break those out for a loooooong time. Select shades are available in the ‘curtain call’ section of the Smashbox website, and from discount sites allcosmeticswholesale.com & beautyticket.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Kokeshigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is my first blush. I normally don't use makeup, but lately I have kicked into girlie mode, and it is perfect for a noob like me :) I bought a couple for my mum and when I saw the tokidoki in bella I bought it for me.
It's really easy to apply with my fingers and it looks totally natural, so yeah I love this. My mum likes the ones I have bought for her too. It makes me all healthy and cute - ha ha

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by gobearson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own several of these: Bella, Tint, Smashing Ultraviolet, Heat, and Radiance. Although they retail for a lot, I picked them up for about $7 each on ebay. These are fantastic for a natural, dewy skin finish and I use them daily. The packaging is great, too...a nice, weighty brushed black aluminum tube that can withstand dropping and purse travel. I just swipe some of the color on the apples of my cheeks and then blend it out with my fingertips. Easy as that. I use these daily and have barely made a dent in them.

Bella: looks ridiculously neon coral-pink, but blends out to a lovely flush of color that is definitely everyday wearable. No shimmer in this one, one of my favorites.

Tint: a lightly shimmery tannish pink that brightens my complexion and looks very natural. My other favorite.

Smashing Ultraviolet: This one is a bit harder to wear and takes me a bit longer to blend in, being a darker, plummy wine color. Not one I reach for, since I like a brighter, lighter, look, but very pretty nonetheless. No shimmer.

Heat: an orangey reddish shade that looks great when I'm tanned in the summer. I have to use this sparingly though and not the best match for my asian, NC25-ish skin tone...I prefer pinks. No shimmer.

Radiance: a great light shimmery natural shade that works wonderfully as a highlighter...has a pale yellowish tint to it that works with my asian skin coloring. I can really pile this on my cheekbones and still look natural. Works best when I'm paler, like now. The shimmer is really really fine and doesn't look too frosty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a Skin Tint in Infrared, and I love it! It goes on just right (not too sheer, not too opaque), and it gives me the "I just came in from the cold" look. You don't need that much to get a pretty colour, so it'll definitely last a long time since the tube is huge. Only sad thing is that it's discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by kimchee80

meh
It's ok
the sales rep convinced to me get it
but instead of leaving a nice flush on my cheeks it just looks patchy and streaky

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by kimtrasher07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this on ebay, shade is bella.. Totally love the color on me. looks like a natural flush on my cheeks, love it too on my cheeks. my HG Blush.. :)