November 23, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lip Gloss - Eyeko - Eyeko's Raspberry Fat Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very cute product... but the colour, almost a wine shade, is too dark for me. I am very pale and it was just too much and not flattering. I prefer the pink, minty one. It was a free gift with my Eyeko purchases.

I am sure it is beautiful for tanner ladies, so I won't give it a too low rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by mamamanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color is quite a dark maroon color so i tend to steer away from applying too much product. It smells great like a real fruit raspberry as opposed to the usual plasticy fruit smell. I was suprised at first of its size as i ordered from cherryculture and on the site it looked a lot bigger. But it has lasted a substantial amount of time. It is meant to be used as a cheek stain too. Good in theory, similarly to the point about the darkness on the lips i feel like its a bit too dark of a color for my cheeks. I preferred it with a more pink powder blush put over the top though. Very smooth in texture and moisturising on the lips

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lciaravi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just re-discovered this wonderful little product in my stash and I am wearing it almost every day now! The color on lips is just enough of the darker fall lip that is hot now, but it still looks soft on me. I am med-light complected so I don't want to go too dark. As cheek color, it is absolutely natural looking and so easy to blend. the color is great..not too purply like some gel type blushes. I just have one question...where can I get this in the US....I have had mine so long I don't remember where I bought it. By the way , the product quality has held up beautifully over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by MiamiMortimer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this product! It is the most natural coloured tinted balm I've ever come across-I would agree that it is quite tinted, but the colour can be toned down if applied sparingly and built up if applied in layers.

It would never resemble the block colour of a lipstick though, and the best thing about it that I found was that I could apply it from my coat pocket without a mirror and with my fingers, and it faded away nicely however many layers I applied-without leaving any trace of a line around my lips.

The smell was very pleasant, the tube nicely chunky (though there was less product that I had thought inside it...) and I actually found that, when applied as a blush, it left a fresh flush on my very fair skin that was very natural. It blended in nicely and gave the kind of glow I might naturally have after a long walk in cold weather, or on the beach in the winter.

I would highly recommend this product, it's become one of my favourite lip products ever!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by thisiscaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The Raspberry Fat Balm gives your lips a dark red colour - it is wearable but im not sure if it suits me! I like the smell of this though as it isn't too strong. You can also use it as a blush - I haven't tried this but I think you'd need to blend it quite a bit to make it look natural. It can be difficult to apply because it is so big but as it is marketed as a 'fat' balm it isnt something Eyeko could change. I probably wouldn't buy it again as I don't think it suits me but it would probably suit people with a different skin tone to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 4:08:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this fatbalm is the second I purchase after the strawberry one. I love this one too although the color is a little darker than expected but definetly cute. it's more purple and dark than the strawberry but still natural, and depending on the amount used you can have a really dramatic or more natural effect.
the taste is superymmy and the packaging is lovely as usual. the price is worth especially because it's somehow a lipstick also, not only a balm.
I will definetly buy again especially because I've been using the strawberry one every single day until now...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Highskies

I love the raspberry scent! The packaging is really cute too although its somewhat darker than I expected. It still looks nice however and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE IT. It gives a sheer glossy wash of color. And the tube is so ridiculously cute, how can I not tote it around with me all the time? I'm going to have to get more in Mint and Strawberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 7:36:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fatbalm in Minty, Strawberry and Raspberry
(i didnt buy them, i ordered something from Eyeko.com and i had loads of codes i typed in at the checkout and they sent me makeup remover wipes and 3 fat balms! email me if u want the codes)
i absolutely love these, the packaging is soo cute, an i can't help but keep them in there boxes!
when on the lip they aren't childish as they might seem, they each give lovely tints to your lips and they are SO SO moisturising my lips feel great, they also make my lips look alot plumper.
*Minty: pale irredesant pink/silver champagne colour, very slight sweet mint smell, not too frosty, no glitter. i like wearing this paired with dramatic eye makeup.
*Raspberry: it looks very dark plum in the tube, but on your lip its quite sheer pinky plum, usually i dont like plum colours on my lips but this is lush! and it smells exactly like jam doughnuts!! seriously! i love it!
*Strawberry: it looks bright red with silver shimmer in the tube but on your lip the shimmer doesnt show, it gives you that 'just bitten' sexy looking pinky red tint, it smells like lipstick+strawberries lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 11:17:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Gel stick for cheeks and lips in a sheer plummy brown with slight shimmer. On my AAB/NC25 skin, it wears like a sheer brown, with plummy-mauve undertones and a touch of shimmer which makes my cheeks look dewy and glowy. Awesome balm that feels great on lips, gives my lips a nice plummy brown tint. Smells like fruity candy (like tamarind?). Glides on and blends easily. Shorter, thicker, stubbier than your average lipstick size. Comes in a opaque pink plastic twist-up lipstick-style tube; feels a little cheap. I would have liked a clear lid or more representative packaging color to differentiate this from my Strawberry balm in the drawer without having to read the label. Total amount of product is 6 g (0.22 oz) for $19 - not as good a value as some other products but it is compact and handy.