April 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Cleansers - Murad - Clarifying Skin Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Nurica88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive struggled with adult acne when i turned 24. it was a really difficult time as i had never had any serious skin issues before.
i tried everything. i would try a different face cleanser every month, a lot of the times i would return something after a day because it would just make my face worse.

Murad is the only thing that got rid of my acne. it is gentle and effective. it doesnt have a strong smell either. it is not drying. it is just honesly the most perfect cleanser i have ever bought. i am on my 3rd or 4th bottle i think.

Also, a little goes a LONG way, so it last a few months and for $25/bottle that is really worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by AmberSkyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have definitely struggled with late onset acne in my 20s. Sigh. Anyway, I have tried just about every cleanser out there, from the low end to the high end. This is my favorite. My skin started clearing up within the first two weeks of adding this to my skin care regimen. I'm on my 3rd bottle of this, and I don't think I'll be experimenting with any more cleansers for now. Despite what others have said, this DOES remove my face makeup (mineral foundation). I can see where maybe it wouldn't remove heavier foundation or eye makeup, but you shouldn't be using an acne cleanser to remove eye makeup anyway. This gives me a deep-clean feeling, without drying out my skin. I love it. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bought this many times before, first trying out the sample that Sephora gave me. Let me say, this is hands down the best product I've used to control my extremely oily skin in the summer. It's great for oily skin, (one lippie off because it may be a little intense for winter skin) and it is so refreshing. I have not had any extreme breakouts once I switched to this a year ago from some generic Neutrogena face wash. Be careful not to get it in your eye, because it will hurt. For $26 dollars, its totally worth it. Lasts me for maybe half a year or so and I wash my face twice a day!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by annatr123

I tried this product, but because my skin is sensitive, it started to burn my face. The burning went away, once I stopped using it. Some of their other products are ok. My dermatologist told me to try Cleure. I found their cream cleanser to be excellent, but because my skin is dry, their Face & Body Wash was too drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Keyra89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this cleanser back in July.2013 Today is February.4.2014 I love this product I started with the starter pack with cleanser, gel and moisturizer but all 3 did not work for me gel is sticky and the moisturizer makes me all shiny and greasy looking. But the Cleanser is amazing my skin is oily in summer dry in winter This cleanser alone cleared up all cysist acne after about 1 month use my face was clear out 80% after 1 month 1/2 I was all cleared out and until today kept me clear I get a minor pimple every few month around my period. I suggest to get a good exfoliating scrub for blackheads once a week also. I have always used St.Ives apricot scrub since I was 12 im 24 now best scrub for my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by mccxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

THIS STUFF CHANGED MY SKIN! I've always had pretty good skin, but getting into my teens I started to breakout on my forehead. I bought this stuff at sephora and I used it daily with my clarisonic machine, I also used the perfecting lotion and face mask. my skin was completely blemish free within 2 weeks! I barely won't makeup because they was nothing to cover anymore! I would recommend this to anyone suffering from breakouts! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by RLDonaghy

I have been using this face wash for several months now, and I could not see myself changing. At $26 a bottle (6.75oz) it's definitely more expensive than any drug store face wash, but it also much better in my opinion. I have acne prone and oily skin, and this leaves my face feeling extremely clean. My acne has improved since I have started using this face wash. It claims to kill 99% of acne causing bacteria, which should help to prevent future breakouts. I don't think that it is an instant fix for breakouts, and breakouts still occur while using, but not nearly as bad as without this face wash. It does have a cooling sensation which is nice at the end of the day, it feels refreshing.
I see a lot of people say this wash is drying, I have not experienced this but I do have oily skin.
Also, this is not a great makeup remover. If using this wash I would recommend using some type of facial wipe to remove makeup, so that this wash can do it's main job, which is cleanse!
Definitely recommend for anyone with oily/combination blemish prone skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by cutestcupid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the most terrible product, broke out my skin like crazy.
i though i'd be a good buy but definetle not for me, i'm probably allergic to menthols it contains.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This cleanser is way to drying and way to expensive to marketing it as anything better than a drugstore cleanser. Neutrogena sells a similar cleanser at a fraction of the price. Besides, as someone who suffered from severe acne, this does not relieve cystic acne in the least so it is a huge waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by KendraGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too expensive for a cleanser. Cleanse very well though.