December 21, 2014 | 1789 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Roll on Shiner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 4:39:00 AM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a 2-pack of these. One is a clear gloss (Candy Glaze), and the other is a light pink coloured, shimmery gloss (Bubble Gum Vanilla). They're really smooth glosses that smell amazing! I'd buy again if I ever ran out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have Va Va Vanilla and Strawberry. They both smell and taste great. They are good for a little extra shine. They don't last long, but hey, it's a lip smacker, half the fun is reapplying! I will buy again. Iím probably the oldest person still into Bonnie Bell (Iím 25). :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my second lip smacker product ever, in Bubble Gum (my first was of course a strawberry lip smacker). I love them. I like thin lip glosses because they are comfortable and you can look pretty and done up without trying too hard.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Sophalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my God! In grade 7 I had every single one. I don't know why I never bought them again. Anyway, the shines are awesome, and the flavours even more so. My favourites have to be vanilla and bubble gum. They're clear roll-ons, so perfect on their own or over lipstick or balm. The consistency was good too, not too thick or sticky on my lips. Only problem: they were a little runny after a while or wearing them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2006 7:47:00 PM More reviews by rachelheartsmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought one. :)
There were so many bonnebell products to choose from and I used to just stare at them forever and just pluck one off the rack when my mother told me we had to go. I was obsessed even back in grade four AHH ! >.< I'm not too sure about repurchase. There are a million other products out there like this. Not too original.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 2:55:00 AM More reviews by commercesd

A delicious, sweet, wet, shiny, sexy lip gloss. I keep some by my bed and often use it instead of lip balm. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2005 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

greasy , but razzlebarry smells good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Va Va Vanilla...one of my high school staples (though it took me over three years to find another one in my area!). I always have to reapply because I lick it off too much. The texture of it is excellent and it definitely isn't thick. The rollerball tends to get stuck at times, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

I have this in cotton candy, and it smells yummy and good and like candy! makes my lips super shiney and moisterizes. Really thick for a roll on gloss. yay! I love how soft it leaves my lips. long after its worn off. Also, the tube is big, and there is plenty of product in the package for your money. I also have strawberry slush, which is kinda smells sickingley sweet. I would like to try Va Va Vanilla, it sounds real yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by starlet02

best clear lipgloss ever!!!!!! i have va-va vanilla, which is the most delicious vanilla flavor on earth, like cake batter and frosting. it's ridiculously shiny, but thin so i have to reapply often. don't care though, cuz the tube is so cute! i tried the razzleberry one and it was kinda gross.. tasted fake and stung my lips. but the vanilla is awesome!